Spirit Guide Group: Encounters, Volume Two

psychic sue

Another word received last night - Ketchikan. Apparently it is a place in Alaska. I think this is connected to Lightening Tree somehow.

http://www.ketchikanalaska.com/

psychic sue

On doing more Googling, I find that there is a plethora of Totem Poles in the area - something which Lightning Tree showed me when I first met him.

September Pixie

Pamela has remained pretty silent until today when shes kind of shouting random things that don't quite make sence for me.. I was reading Sue's thread where she described lights and clicked on her terquiose link when nearly out of the blue "FIND YOUR TURQUOISE RUNES!!", now its ODD for me because I NEVER use them.. honestly I bought them because of the connection I have to them.. they AREN'T turquoise they are aquamarine, but turquoise in color.. very vibrant stones... anyway as I picked up the bag, I saw the word "RUN" but in the rune script.. :/ I am not sure what it means and I am very disturbed.. so before I panic I open the runes to find the words (all as I am actually typing this!!) I am going to take my dog for a walk and wonder if this is a message or a warning :/

I have attached an image of my runes.. I looked up to see which Runes they are and this is what I've found:

RaidhoRaidho: (R: Wagon or chariot.) Travel, both in physical terms and those of lifestyle direction. A journey, vacation, relocation, evolution, change of place or setting. Seeing a larger perspective. Seeing the right move for you to make and deciding upon it. Personal rhythm, world rhythm, dance of life. Raidho Reversed or Merkstave: Crisis, rigidity, stasis, injustice, irrationality. Disruption, dislocation, demotion, delusion, possibly a death.

Uruz: (U: Auroch, a wild ox.) Physical strength and speed, untamed potential. A time of great energy and health. Freedom, energy, action, courage, strength, tenacity, understanding, wisdom. Sudden or unexpected changes (usually for the better). Sexual desire, masculine potency. The shaping of power and pattern, formulation of the self. Uruz Reversed or Merkstave: Weakness, obsession, misdirected force, domination by others. Sickness, inconsistency, ignorance. Lust, brutality, rashness, callousness, violence.

HagalazHagalaz: (H: Hail.) Wrath of nature, destructive, uncontrolled forces, especially the weather, or within the unconscious. Tempering, testing, trial. Controlled crisis, leading to completion, inner harmony. Hagalaz Merkstave (Hagalaz cannot be reversed, but may lie in opposition): Natural disaster, catastrophe. Stagnation, loss of power. Pain, loss, suffering, hardship, sickness, crisis.

http://www.sunnyway.com/runes/meanings.html

We are taking a trip to my parents this weekend :/ Do you think she is telling me not to go??? Any insights would help... :)

September Pixie

Adding a bit more.. I asked Pamela to assist me in a reading about what the 'RUN' I saw meant.. I used the Celestial Tarot, which I have NEVER used before, and I pulled:

5 of Wands, Princess of Pentacles, The Tower

BLAH I really HATE the tower lessons :(

Ok lets see.. 5 of wands .. we have Leo & Capricorn influences in this card.. could be a message saying things are not always moving as smoothly for me at the moment as I would like (true), There are underlying circumstances that are beyond my control and I am not exactly sure when things will lift (true again)

Princess of Pentacles, I guess would symbolize me, I'm really fond of THINGS (but not over zealous with spending or anything like that).. I had a reading recently asking when would we be able to afford some decent furniture.. in this card, I see Gemini, Taurus, and Aries.. like the Gemini, I understand the need to save and wait but I also DONT WANT TO!!, but I am also being rational and listening to advise (Aries), and like the Taurus, I need to persevere on through it!

The Tower, Blah, I kind of hear this lesson loud and clear... stop putting your cart before the horse... wait until you CAN do these things, patience is a virtue and stop living so carefree... plan ahead not in the now otherwise your future, as you want it to be, could be in jeopardy.. my husband is a Scorpio, this also could be his having to really work hard lately :(

Sophie-David

Hi Nina

I do not know anything about runes and I hope someone else will be able to help you with this. My instinct is that they are not telling you to call off the visit to your parents. I do think that caution is needed however.

The Tarot reading about the runes seems to be talking about change and upset, but I don't have the sense of a physical accident. Perhaps there is the potential for a bit of conflict associated with the visit with your parents. There is often a phase of adaptation that newlyweds need to be work through between and within the new family of two and the families which each came from.

I do think it is significant that Pamela is energized. I have the sense that she is perhaps overly reactive, and that she really does need the stability of her fountain and altar to help her settle in to your new world. :)

Namaste - David

psychic sue

I don't know a great deal about Runes myself, so I am going on intuition here. Do you live anywhere that could be affected by a natural disaster? Looking at the meanings of the Runes and the "run" message, this is what popped into my mind, but of course, I could be wrong. Don't want to worry you unecessarily, but this does seem like a warning of some kind.

Sue x

Sophie-David

Thundering Wings of an Eagle Stream

psychic sue said:
Another word received last night - Ketchikan. Apparently it is a place in Alaska. I think this is connected to Lightening Tree somehow.

http://www.ketchikanalaska.com/
Hi Sue

Ketchikan is quite near WalesWoman's home on Prince of Wales Island. As you have found, this is the home of the Tlingit people, and it has the largest number of totem poles in the world. It took me a bit of time, but I just had to find the origin of the word Ketchikan, which means "thundering wings of an eagle stream".

Cheers - David

psychic sue

Thank David. The Tlingit people live in two clans - the Raven and the Eagle. Remember I told you I bought a little statuette with a native american in Eagle costume? No doubt which one Lightning Tree belonged to !

September Pixie

We went to my parents this weekend, didn't have many problems, I've been emotionally upset with my mother for quite some time, but again, this is nothing new, we have a pretty on again/off again relationship and its something I am much more accustomed too now than really bothered by.. however the word "RUN/RUH" seems significant but I cannot exactly figure out why.. I googled 'RUH' thinking perhaps i could have misinterpreted RUH for RUN, but came up with a billion sites and any containing RUH in a sentence was in a different language.. :/

I did bring Pamela's fountain back with me, I will set it up tonight.. Sue mentioned about natural disasters, I am not anywhere near the hurricane about to hit but I have family who are and that also worries me :/