Spirit Guide Group: Encounters, Volume Two

Sophie-David

Well it is good to hear that nothing untoward happened. That leaves Pamela's concern and the message from the runes a bit of an open question. I am glad you are setting up Pamela's fountain, I do think that is important.

Deep Blessings - David

psychic sue

I had an amazing encounter last night. I was just starting my meditation - lying on the bed with palms facing the ceiling. I felt the bed depress next to me and my left hand began to buzz with electricity. I then felt a dog's paw on my hand, very briefly.

I sat up to check my puppy wasn't in the room! But as I thought, I was completely alone.

I am sure it was Tiny (who visits me regularly). Maybe she came by just to show an interest in our new pup! Whatever the reason, it was a lovely experience.

Sue x

September Pixie

Still haven't gotten anything out of the 'RUN/RUH' situation.. however interestingly enough.... one of my moonstone runes were missing (but has been found).. but it wasn't any of the letters I saw.. so still searching...

Sophie-David

psychic sue said:
I had an amazing encounter last night. I was just starting my meditation - lying on the bed with palms facing the ceiling. I felt the bed depress next to me and my left hand began to buzz with electricity. I then felt a dog's paw on my hand, very briefly.

I sat up to check my puppy wasn't in the room! But as I thought, I was completely alone.

I am sure it was Tiny (who visits me regularly). Maybe she came by just to show an interest in our new pup! Whatever the reason, it was a lovely experience.
I think Tiny was giving you the loving and healing touch you needed in that moment. Interesting you should mention it, electricity seems to have been a big theme for me this week...

psychic sue

Tell me more David!

I had two "encounters" which could have been really nasty last week.

Firstly, as I drove out of my group on Wednesday, I turned left to join the main road. A young lad was sitting in a car, parked up. Suddenly, without indicating, he pulled out, just as I was passing his car. I managed to slam the brakes on and averted an accident. He just drove off, very quickly, without a backward glance.

Secondly, I lit some candles on my altar the other night. They had been burning for a while, when I went over to get a crystal off the Altar. As I leaned over, the flame of one candle shot up right in front of my face - so close that my hair got singed a little bit. An inch closer, and my face would have been in that flame - makes me shudder. The candle flame then died down and went out. All very scary.

I have been protected this week.

psychic sue

I just thought I would share here, a totem which is very similar to the one shown to me by Lightning Tree, when I first made contact with him.

http://www.everythingalaska.com/totem5.html

My vision had an eagle face atop the Totem - something which I now know means that he was from the Eagle clan.

Sue x

Ps - September Pixie - is everything OK? Please let us know how you are.

On your RUN message, I was thinking, maybe you were just being asked to meditate on the meaning of those runes?

prudence

psychic sue said:
I just thought I would share here, a totem which is very similar to the one shown to me by Lightning Tree, when I first made contact with him.

http://www.everythingalaska.com/totem5.html

My vision had an eagle face atop the Totem - something which I now know means that he was from the Eagle clan.

Sue x

Ps - September Pixie - is everything OK? Please let us know how you are.

On your RUN message, I was thinking, maybe you were just being asked to meditate on the meaning of those runes?

Hi All!!

Sue, I am so blown away by this recent info from Lightning Tree. This link sure brings back memories, I have been there, at that building, in that park. I am wondering, what else you have been hearing and seeing, in regards to Alaska, and the totems. Any other names? Any other faces?

Sophie-David

A Close Strike

The electrical theme Sue, yes! So much has been going on over the last week that I just don't seem to be able to catch up.

In my creativity session on Monday evening we spent time looking at the two significant dreams of the previous week, the dream of my salmon heart, and of the encounter with the secret agent, a white woman who appeared to be Asian. I will post further on the connection between these two dreams in the dream thread, but just before the dream ended with the secret agent coming to my room for the purpose of seduction, there was the feeling was of "electricity" between us. Of course I woke up before a connection could be made.

The secret agent is in fact my heart, but a heart which has learned the wisdom of caution and strategy as well as outpouring love and vulnerable transparency. In this sense the electricity is a metaphor of both erotic attraction and chakral energy flow, the Heart Chakra yearning for integration and union with the activated Root and Sacral, Crown and Third Eye, but blocked out by the intervening constrictions of the Solar Plexus and Throat.

In any event, I also had a close encounter of the physical kind on Wednesday morning, October 26. At about 4:15 in the morning the whole community was woken up my a dramatic thunderstorm - I "happened" to be awake in bed before the storm started. The first blast was delayed about three seconds from the lightning, and the thunder was extremely sustained and impressive - quite enjoyable in fact. The second blast was delayed about two seconds and more energetic but not so sustained.

When I saw the third lightning I simultaneously felt the hair on my face stand up on end. I can't say I ever remember that happening before. The thunder came less than a second later, so the strike was therefore less than 1,000 feet away. Although our house is founded on solid rock, it shook very violently and deeply. We are situated at the top of a steep ridge, at almost the highest point in this part of the village. The old growth forest in our back yard is at the peak, and higher than the house, so it is likely that a ground strike would have hit our trees. Luckily most of these trees are far enough from the house that they could not have fallen on it. But no one in the village reported any damage, so it is likely that the lightning was in cloud-to-cloud form, but directly overhead.

I can't say I was afraid, because I didn't have time to be. It was actually a very awesome experience, with some interesting parallels in the secret agent dream of a week before - a close call in both cases!

The lightning storm also put me in mind of how I first started to image chakral flow, before I had read anything about it, as two streams of lightning fusing together. I wrote about this as The Exquisite Kiss in the first SG Dreams thread, of how the initiating sky descends towards the earth, she responding in multiple orgiastic embrace:
Sophie-David said:
In talking over this chakric energy with a friend, a further image has emerged which illustrates the polarites of male and female natural energies converging from above and below, based on the behaviour of lightning. In the most typical forms of lightning, a stepped leader of negatively charged ions emerges from the clouds and reaches downwards. This is the probing masculine initiating stroke of energy which comes from above. Sometimes the earth responds with an ascending counter leader which fuses with the descending one, but often the stepped leader reaches fully to the earth's surface. Once this energy channel is established, the earth erupts with at least one - but usually several - very high positive energy return strokes, the feminine response. These return strokes are what we actually see with our eyes, the lightning emerging from the ground and reaching the sky. Like metaphoric lovers, when the sky's energy touches down, the earth responds in multiples.
But in my personal vision of chakral flow so far, the flow from above has been in feminine rains, the surge from below in masculine fire.

For interest, I just took the attached wide-angle picture through the rear attic window (Lynn's room), showing part of our rainforest. We are looking slightly upwards; the holly tree in the bottom left is about 12 feet tall and level with the bottom of the window. Our bedroom and retail shop are located directly below this room.

Attachments

• DSC_2308 (Large).JPG
    DSC_2308 (Large).JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 54

psychic sue

Mmmm an experience with lightening and trees? Makes me think!

The only other info I have from Lightning Tree on Ketchikan at the moment, is that I have the feeling that at one time (and I know this makes me sound like a crazy woman) Lightning Tree and I were alive at the same time - and we knew each other. This is based on, mainly, feelings, and also the fact the scrying produced a female face with the black ash make-up on.

psychic sue

As I drifted off to sleep last night, I had the clearest audio message yet. The word "Durban" - it was a deep male voice, but it was crackly - like a radio that wasn't quite tuned in properly. It seemed to start faintly, then get louder, then fade again - also like a radio tuning in.

Of course, the only Durban I know is the place in South Africa, and googling hasn't revealed much else. Maybe there is more to come? I am REALLY looking forward to tonight, as it's halloween - the time when contact becomes the easiest.

Blessings

Sue x