Spirit Guide Group: Encounters, Volume Two

prudence

psychic sue said:
Thank you Astrid.

I also found this link showing a Tlingit Chief. Remember how I kept drawing the Kings of Rods when I did readings with Lightning Tree? Look at the Staff.

Sue x

http://www.mnh.si.edu/arctic/features/croads/tlingit.html#tlingit

wow, it is uncanny. He must have been a chief, imo....would love to know what the Tlingit word for Lightning Tree would be...then maybe we could find him, or some stories of him.

psychic sue

I had the same thoughts Astrid! I haven't been able to find anything yet, but then I did ask him for something I could "research"!

Sue x

Just edited to add, Astrid, I often see him with only one eye.

I also think that Guides sometimes don't give us the names they had when here on earth, just something to identify themselves with us.

psychic sue

More info on the Tlingit here http://arcticwebsite.com/TlingitCustoms.html

Notice the part about the Shaman or Medicine Man. It says here that they bit live dogs and ate the tongues of toads. This puts me in mind of my tongue dreams, and also the message that Lightning Tree once gave to me:

The dog will come forward for you to stroke. Be careful, he may bite.

This also ties in with my dog dreams (see the dreams thread).

I know there is a message in here somewhere, and I am getting tantalisingly close!

(also note their folk lore in respect of Thunder and Lightning).

psychic sue

Wait 'til you hear what happened to me last night!

Another friend popped over to see me yesterday (I seem to be popular at the moment!) and so I was quite late going to bed.

I thought I would read before I went to sleep, as it had been a hectic night - I'd been cooking and generally entertaining my friend - so I needed to wind down a little.

As I looked at the page of my book, I couldn't see the words properly. It was like someone had flashed a bright light in my eyes, or, you know when you accidentally glance at the sun, and you get spots in front of your eyes for a while? It was like that.

I rubbed my eyes a few times, but it lasted for about 5 minutes. Then, I started to see colours. Not straight in front of me, just on the left hand side, and in my peripheral vision. I looked at the cat (not straight on) and saw all these beautiful colours shimmering off him. It was like a heat haze, but the colours were undulating in and out as he breathed. The same thing happened when I looked peripherally at the left hand side of my body. Golds and yellows shimmered and undulated from my arm and upper torso.

By now, I am panicking a little - this wasn't like "seeing" an aura in meditation, or the way I have strained to see them before, just making out a flash of colour. This was like I had taken an acid tab!

I suddenly thought, "what if I am having a brain heammoraghe?", and so I said to Lightning Tree, "please, can you make it stop? I am very grateful that you have given me this gift, but I need to find out more about it, and about how to control it". Immediately, my vision returned to normal.

All the time this was going on, my left eye and left side of my face was burning hot.

I am going to me Spiritualist Church tonight, and I am going to ask the Medium about it, so I'll let you know what happens.

Sue x

psychic sue

I went to the Church, but it was so busy, I couldn't get to talk to the Medium privately. I am, however, joining their circle - first one tonight at 7.15 pm.

I had a message from the medium - and old Jamaican man - who came to me and said my spirit guides wanted to tell me that, I am not dreaming, I DO go travelling in my dreams, and that I am protected (this amazed me, how did he know? I'd never seen him before in my life!). He said I will develop much further, and use my work to help others (which is all I've really wanted). It was a lovely message, and as I looked at him, the aura "thing" came back to my left eye, not so bright and vivid this time, but he was encased in purple and royal blue and had a silver halo around his head - a very spiritual person.

Blessings

Sue x

psychic sue

I went to circle last night, and the Medium told me I had definitely seen the aura of the cat and myself. She said that pets we love, and who love us, often have similar auras. She told me not to be afraid, and that she would help me develop it, and also help me to receive my messages when I am awake, rather than being woken in the middle of the night!

I got talking to a young man who sat next to me, and he said that he had a very vivid experience last Saturday night too, and he had got the feeling that many people were experiencing strange things that night...

One other interesting thing that happened, was that we had to "read" the person sitting opposite us. I saw my "partner's" aura (in a less vivid way) and saw that he had black/grey patch over his left shoulder. I asked him if he had pain there, and he said yes, he had disclocated it some time ago, but the pain was still there. This is really exciting for me!

He also told me he is a Reiki master, and surprise surprise, he has one spare place on his first level course on 26th November, which I could have at a discounted rate! I am desperately trying to claw the money together now!

Blessings

Sue x

psychic sue

I woke in the middle of the night last night. I was awake, although still a little groggy. For about ten seconds, all I could see around my bed was greenery - it was like I was asleep in the middle of some bushes. This gradually faded, and I heard the song ; "you gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and know when to run".

The song I suppose is about knowing when to go for it and knowing when to let things lie.

But the greenery? Any ideas?

psychic sue

Just had a Homer Simpson moment - DOH! The song was for my nephew, who is going through a really bad break-up at the moment. Still need help on the greenery though.