Spirit Guide Group: Encounters, Volume Two

psychic sue

Thanks Khalie, I will ask how I should protect myself. Like most spiritual work, it seems to be a very inividual thing.

I am "claisentient" - I do feel other's illnesses and pains, so maybe this is why I have the rash (it's pretty much all over me).

Thanks for your comments.

Mary - I have seen my guide, but never had anyone else describe him to me - that must have been a wonderful validation for you.

Sue x

Kahlie

Sue,

Thanks for your kind words.

When doing my protection exercises, I saw a triangle (3d) colored metallic orange and blue. On closer inspection it morphed into a butterfly. It wasn't a natural living thing, and it was surely within my own aura. Somewhere between the hips and shoulders.

I feel this butterfly is an visual expression of my diseases and my battle against them. It didn't feel evil, but it did feel bad, unnatural. Especially since the colors were very metallic.

When reading up on the symbology I found several hits:

- the Dalai Lama has said that a Butterfly is uncaring because it doesn't require a mother. No nurturing. I see the link between nurturing myself, or unability to do so, and getting sick quite clearly.
- Butterflies are very fragile, heavy rain can wipe them out. It's true that heavy emotions often cause me physical pain.
- Transformation of course =)

I feel my diseases play out most/interact with the Spiritual, Creative and Emotional Planes. I wonder about the metallicness of the colors...

Anybody have any thoughts?

Kahlie

P.S. I wasn't meditating or dreaming so I thought it belonged in this thread. If not, please move it.

psychic sue

For me, Khalie, Metallic colours would be sent straight from spirit. As I have said before though, colour is a complex subject. What blue means to you may differ from what blue means to me, and blue in your aura may have a different meaning to blue in my aura. It's best to go with you own intuition on this one.

Sue x

Kahlie

psychic sue said:
For me, Khalie, Metallic colours would be sent straight from spirit. As I have said before though, colour is a complex subject. What blue means to you may differ from what blue means to me, and blue in your aura may have a different meaning to blue in my aura. It's best to go with you own intuition on this one.

Sue x

Dear Sue,

Could you elaborate on how you feel metallic colours would be straight from Spirit? Metallic is just so ... unnatural! =) I guess I associate it with disease because of the fact that it doesn't fit with the natural colors...

Kahlie

psychic sue

Things seem to be moving fast for me - that medium was right when she said I would soon be taking giant steps!

When I lie in bed at night now, I see auras all around me. I have worked out that I am seeing spirit guides or even spirit people. I am seeing the essence of what they are - their colour - rather than a fully formed person. This is sometimes accompanied by a ringing in the ears.

I spoke to someone about this and they recommended that I ask for them to "lower their vibration" (remember the analogy my guide gave me about the sea? Asking them to "swim down" a little more).

Last night, I saw a purple and green orb floating around, so I asked them to come closer and to lower the vibration.

As I watched, a sparkly light appeared - it moved around a little and then stayed still, and pulsed a bright light for a few seconds. Then it began to spin. As it span around, other sparkles appeared in it's halo. It grew quite large and was spinning very fast, and moving towards me! My heart was beating like a drum - I didn't know what to expect.

Maybe because I was a little nervous, it started to fade.

I am so excited! I think I am on the way to actually seeing spirit - and if I could do that, imagine how many people I could help!

Sue x

psychic sue

The key word is "for me" Khalie. To me, metallic colours are not natural - you don't see them in nature - so if I saw a metallic colour, I would think that spirit were sending the colour to me.

If they feel connected to your illness, for YOU, then they probably are.

I am pm-ing you.

Sue x

psychic sue

My latest revelation, happens when I close my eyes. I see green first off which then changes to purple. It kind of moves in and out of my third eye area - very much like what I see in the real world when I see my spirit guide. The medium at church told me not to be impatient - it will happen! It's so frustrating though, I feel I am on the brink of seeing something more solid, but I just can't quite get there yet.

Sue x

Milfoil

Amazing - Sue, I see very similar when I close my eyes. Usually purple or green, sometimes deep yellow through orange to red but orange/red seems to be when I'm ill so I wondered if I was actually seeing my own aura?

I really need to do some research on this. My guide often appears to me as a bright white dot when I close my eyes to meditate (hence my avatar) and other times as a shimmering bright white/yellowish light.

psychic sue

Yes Millie, sounds like we are seeing the same thing. I think we are seeing our auras. I'm glad you see the colours too - thought I was the only one!

Kahlie

I usually 'hear' my aura. I get told which colors it has! =)
If I meditate or focus, I sometimes do see colours around people and myself.

I wonder if anybody has had 'knocking'. The past day I had from two in the afternoon till at least seven or eight in the evening a persistant 'knocking'. It's not actually on myself, but in my aura, behind my left ear. Where I normally hear my Guide, or Spirits or Departed Souls. (I think a Chakra is positioned there, but I don't know) It drove me nuts! Especially since I was on the way to the doc, so I didn't have time to meditate or even work through issues.

I wondered if it had to do with:
a) the mailman came knocking and I wasn't there. (Expecting a huge package)
b) Some reaaaaaally bad emotional news came by in the evening
c) My mother 'knocked' herself over. She fell.
d) I hadn't done anything on my Spiritual Healing path for like 2 weeks.

Kahlie