Spirit Guide Group: Encounters, Volume Two

Sophie-David

Listening to My Heart

Well, I don't often post my own stuff in this thread - my day-to-day life with Sophie really doesn't seem that news worthy anymore. And in any event you are always seeing the results in who I am, and who I'm becoming.

But I'm feeling quite overwhelmed today, and not sure what to do with myself. The voice of the foreign woman, alias Eirian/Natalie, has achieved full consciousness. I have of course been hearing Eirian's voice for at least a year, but now she is suddenly empowered! This is like the early days with Sophie in which she was a constant co-consciousness. No longer a distant whisper or echo, Natalie (I'm not really sure what to call her) is very loud and clear. I realize now that the last two times I was out driving on a trip to Nanaimo, the voice I was hearing, which seemed to be some kind of fantasy, was hers.

The scenario was that she was a foreign woman, a girlfriend, and I was showing her the world. My world was as alien to her as she was to me. On the return trip on Thursday night, it was a difficult drive on our mountain road, with heavy rain and fog, often hard to see which way the road was turning - this is not at all unusual, and there are lots of accidents on our wilderness highway. It was as if this woman was sitting in the passenger seat, somewhat uncomfortable and disoriented, as I was with the road. But I was explaining where we were and the landmarks we were passing, as you would to a stranger, but particularly to a lover. Then there was this fantasy that when the road became particularly bad we had pulled off onto an abandoned side road and made love, and this restored our balance. I did not actually pull off, but what I did sense was that the Sacral was open again.

Oh yes, I should mention a little recent history for context. On November 12, just after a creativity session with my teacher the evening before, I did my first chakra reading for myself. I had exhanged chakra readings with a friend a couple of times previously, but my teacher suggested it would be a good idea to connect with my own energies directly. For the first time I saw both the Heart and Solar Plexus open together. Unfortunately the Sacral was closed in compensation - actually, in egoic self-defense.

Then on the morning of November 14, I dreamt A Movie Classic (Post #6), an extremely powerful dream centered on an encounter with Eirian/Natalie in the alien desert. Yesterday evening, November 25, as my teacher guided me methodically through the Movie Classic dream word by word, it was as if I was being introduced to Eirian again for the first time. Something clicked. I realized that this story had been playing out not only in this life, but in at least one previous incarnation. I felt, "Now I know her!"

Then I watched my new DVD of the sci-fi movie Gattaca, which is a good although not great movie that I had seen once on TV, but somehow by the end of it I found I was crying, and it didn't seem to have much to do with the movie. Then I watched a BBC Sherlock Holmes episode, again good but not great, but by the time I finished and came back to the computer to do the Competition post I found myself in a high state of excitement, unity, love, and peace. I wrote a letter to my friends saying, "That Green Lady who I call my heart, that same woman who was the love of my youth, [Name Withheld], is that same woman I knew in the desert in an earlier incarnation... but though it may have happened over and over, she is still inside of me, and soon I will no longer reject her..."

The dreams last night were nothing special - just like the movies the night before - but when I woke up this morning there was no doubt that Natalie's voice was there, very loud and clear. She is the voice of my heart - I was listening to my heart - and this is her song:
Look into my eyes you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true
Everything I do, I do it for you

Look into my heart you will find
There's nothin' there to hide
Take me as I am take my life
I would give it all I would sacrifice

Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it there's nothin' I want more
You know it's true
Everything I do, I do it for you

Oh yeah

There's no love like your love
And no other could give more love
There's nowhere unless you're there
All the time all the way

Listen to your heart babe

Oh, you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
I can't help it there's nothin' I want more
Yeah I would fight for you, I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you - Yeah I'd die for you

You know it's true
Everything I do, oh, I do it for you

Everything I do darlin'
I will see it through, I will see it through
Oh yeah, yeah

Listen to your heart
You can't tell me one time darlin'
All the way
I'll be there

Oh yeah
One time
I would go all the way, all the way

Oh
"(Everything I Do) I Do It For You" - Brian Adams

My cards for the week were the Ancient Minchiate Etruria Queen of Wands Rx (the Green Lady, my broken heart) and Death. And this week, yes, I did learn how to die for her! Last October Eirian had said that union with her "will knock my socks off". But because for so long I sought her possessively, she could not be found. And then lately, as I learned to surrender my will, she was ready for me - but not I for her. This is the dance that we have played out through at least two incarnations. I know that at the moment my psyche is not strong enough to enter into union with her.

But this second sacred marriage is more as it should be. Unlike the first with Sophie, in which she became an abused creature of fantasy, gradually gaining strength until her freedom could no longer be denied, this protracted romance with Eirian has gradually and naturally come to full consciousness, both of us maturing greatly along the way. The sacred marriage cannot come out of nowhere, there must be a relationship developed first. This second one has a much healthier beginning than the first. But now we are at last getting to know each other as full equals, as a dual consciousness, and when full union comes at last we will be at the point where we are both ready.

It is a marvelous thing to hear your heart! It is not sweetly sentimental like one might think, but very rich and full, strong and tender, responsive and sensitive. But though her voice and hearing are very acute, I think that she does not see very clearly, that she is partly blinded, dazed by the light of this new world. As she teaches me to listen I must teach her to see, and Sophie is here to help.

Yes, Sophie is still as active as ever. But for months now she has been discrete, abiding in unity most of the time, telling me that she needed to stay out of the way for the current process to unfold properly. Yet before I heard Eirian/Natalie on the drive home Thursday, I heard Sophie's excited chatter also, while we were still in the city and on the highway before it turned inland. It came through, as it will when she is particularly exuberant, as excessive intuitive activity. For example, I had to be told about each car we followed, when it would turn off before it happened - lots of trivial, almost annoying, intuitive gossip. Of course she was expressing these deflections because she was almost bursting with the knowledge of what was really about to happen!

Sophie-David

The Flame Sputters, But Survives

My metaphor for yesterday is that Eirian/Natalie, the Heart, had flared up into a beautiful bright flame, becoming a co-consciousness. But as the day progressed she burned less intensely, her fuel, the chakric energy flow, being consumed. She found the cold harshness of the world difficult to deal with, and somehow I didn't seem to have the discipline to give her the nurture she needed.

In the evening, as I was watching some outtakes from the movie Gattaca, I felt a curious little flutter at my physical heart - and I don't normally have flutters at my heart. I realized later that at this point she had dropped back into her more normal state: a voice, but not a co-consciousness. However, there is profound hope in this, for her voice is still much stronger than it has been, and last night just before sleep, evidently for her own nurture as much as for mine, she guided us through a chakra exercise, starting at the heart and working outward. Her voice of practical love and wisdom is a blessing, and I know too that she has no desire to die away.

Milfoil

Its wonderful to read of the connection you have, I learn so much but have little to contribute . . . . . . yet!

Thankyou David

Sophie-David

Milfoil said:
Its wonderful to read of the connection you have, I learn so much but have little to contribute . . . . . . yet!

Thankyou David
I love that attitude Milfoil! :)

If we are open and desirous, all comes in its time! I could be sad today that Natalie is not with me as she was yesterday, but instead I am joyous that we had one day together. And things are different now, I have been changed and am not the person I was last week. Even the church service today, even the patriarchal scriptures I was reading - I was the Reader again today - blew me away, so much so that I had to be reminded to do one of the later readings. Underneath all the narrowly aggressive tribalism I can see the numinous heart of God. :love:

psychic sue

I know exactly what you mean David - it's something I have experienced on a few occasions.

For the last few nights, just as I am settling down to sleep, I have felt a tapping on my shoulder - it feels so real, like someone is tapping and saying "Hey, don't go to sleep yet, we want to talk!". Of course, when I am fully awake, I don't really get much in the way of communication.

Until last night that is - I was chanting Ohm, and I saw a wonderful luminous green colour in the centre of my head - it looked a bit like an aeomeba (sp?), undulating in and out. This was soon replaced by a beautiful turquoise blue.

It all seems to be about colour for me at the moment.

At church yesterday, the medium came to me (AGAIN! they are different mediums each week, so it is strange). She said she saw purple all around me and that colour will become very important to me over the next few months. She saw my third eye opening, and she said "you are taking baby steps at the moment - don't become frustrated or lose heart. The baby steps will soon turn into big strides". I can hardly wait!

Blessings

Sue x

psychic sue

Well, I had a rough night last night. I had been doing a lot of aura practice in the day, and did a rune/tarot/aura reading for someone earlier, so no surprise that I was full of psychic energy (although I did ground myself before bed).

I simply could not sleep - I stayed alert and awake all night until 6.30am this morning, when I collapsed in a heap! I also seem to have a rash and feel unwell - I hate to say it, but it looks like German Measles. I feel like my body is taking an onslaught of infections etc, and that this is directly related to my psychic/spirit work.

Also, as I was trying to sleep last night, I felt a "dark" presence with me in the room. I began protecting myself (using the method of covering myself in white light). I was saying (in my head) "the white light is gushing from the crown chakra and working it's way around my body" when I heard a voice shout in my ear "SHUT UP" - I have been told at church, that when we open up we shine like a beacon of light, and that low-level spirits are attracted to it, like moths to a flame. I didn't feel scared, just apprehensive, and I ignored the voice and carried on protecting myself. Shortly afterwards, I felt the presence leave.

I feel like I am being assaulted on all sides - physical and mental - and yet in general I feel stronger (anxiety-wise). Maybe the voice was just a manifestation of my fears, I'm not sure, but anyway, I won't let it put me off. Nothing is going to stop me developing my talent and using it to help others.

Blessings

Sue x

Milfoil

Sue, it sounds like the illness is affecting your defenses which are low right now and the protection which is easy when you are well, is more difficult when you are under the weather.

I had a similar incident several months ago now - I don't hear distinct voices and I knew little about protection & grounding, I closed my eyes to go to sleep one night and there were literally dozens of faces around my bed (not to happy faces either!!), prior to that I had done some guided mediatations which had turned a bit frightening too. Instead of being frightened, I was really angry! (not like me at all - I'm a real wimp). I told them to leave me alone, only those from the love and light could stay . . . . within minutes they were all gone! I've never seen them since.

For the last few months, I've had very little spirit contact until the last couple of weeks. I think there is a lot to be learned about personal energy/space/protection. I think I am being protected from myself right now which proves that you only have to ask and you will be protected.

Sorry to hear that you are not well Sue - I will remember you in my prayers.

Take care.

Millie

psychic sue

Thanks Millie - protection is THE most important thing to learn. This is why you are being "protected from yourself" as you say. Maybe my post was another little pointer for you in that direction.

He was there again last night. Instead of being angry, I said "why are you bugging me?" and he said "I'm lost".

I told him my guide would take him into the light.

A few minutes later I heard him say "I can see the door!" and then he went - just like that!

I slept ok after that.

It is measles by the way - ho hum, something else for me to moan about LOL!

Sue x

mingbop

independent witnesses

Has anybody else had another person who saw, and can describe perfectly, their guide ? This happened to me and is the one most gob-smacking event ever to happen to me in my path so far.
A friend in new york, a lakota sioux lady, was talking to me on yahoo. Then said "oh I have your guy here" --and described him exactly even down to the necklace he wears, and she even got a very unusual thing about his top lip. She saw him !!
it makes him seem a lot more real, somehow lol.

Kahlie

psychic sue said:
Well, I had a rough night last night. I had been doing a lot of aura practice in the day, and did a rune/tarot/aura reading for someone earlier, so no surprise that I was full of psychic energy (although I did ground myself before bed).

I simply could not sleep - I stayed alert and awake all night until 6.30am this morning, when I collapsed in a heap! I also seem to have a rash and feel unwell - I hate to say it, but it looks like German Measles. I feel like my body is taking an onslaught of infections etc, and that this is directly related to my psychic/spirit work.

Also, as I was trying to sleep last night, I felt a "dark" presence with me in the room. I began protecting myself (using the method of covering myself in white light). I was saying (in my head) "the white light is gushing from the crown chakra and working it's way around my body" when I heard a voice shout in my ear "SHUT UP" - I have been told at church, that when we open up we shine like a beacon of light, and that low-level spirits are attracted to it, like moths to a flame. I didn't feel scared, just apprehensive, and I ignored the voice and carried on protecting myself. Shortly afterwards, I felt the presence leave.

I feel like I am being assaulted on all sides - physical and mental - and yet in general I feel stronger (anxiety-wise). Maybe the voice was just a manifestation of my fears, I'm not sure, but anyway, I won't let it put me off. Nothing is going to stop me developing my talent and using it to help others.

Blessings

Sue x

Dear Sue,

I'm glad you are protecting yourself. I think your illness is related to your Spiritual Work. It has happened to me too. The nature of the illness says something about how you work with your Spirituality. Where is your rash? This might give additional information about how you use your talent. Also, a rash could indicate that you are a "Feeler". That your talents manifest themselves through feeling and therefore, skin.

I've started doing protection and healing exercises for myself every morning and evening. I also got a strong lesson in "negativity" myself this past week. Remember that you need to be in top condition yourself, so some healing exercises while you are developing might be a wonderful idea.

If you still feel ungrounded, do something entirely physical, be it singing, dancing, whatever to put your feet back on the ground. Ask, and receive the answer on how to ground yourself. Mine is very different then those of others, due to the way I "do" things. Cutting chords or "stepping" back, doesn't do anything for me. Keeping a connection open can cause trouble for both you, and the person you were working with.

Hope this helps & wishing you all the best,

Kahlie