spread for insight into sexual health

skitsokitty

hi everyone,

are there spreads that would give insight into someone's sexual health?
purely for safety reasons, to find out if someone has STDs, active/dormant or whether they may be a carrier without knowing.

appreciate it if someone can point me in the right direction!

Moonbow

Hello skitsokitty

When it comes to health issues the only help you should seek is medical, professional help. Tarot has many uses and can give insights and doing a reading now, then looking in retrospect after medical help is sought may make sense of the cards, but I personally wouldn't rely on Tarot to give me definite advise, diagnosis or prognosis on health issues.

HonestPuck

Moonbow* said:
Hello skitsokitty

When it comes to health issues the only help you should seek is medical, professional help. Tarot has many uses and can give insights and doing a reading now, then looking in retrospect after medical help is sought may make sense of the cards, but I personally wouldn't rely on Tarot to give me definite advise, diagnosis or prognosis on health issues.
I agree.

skitsokitty

thank you!

cheekyminx

I agree with the last two posts but I did read somewhere that if you just pull out two cards from the deck and you get lovers plus devil = std, lovers plus devil plus death = aids.

Elven

This is one area which I wouldn't allow the cards to dictate my decision at all. There are cards I have seen which may indicate sexual health issues, but they are not specific - this is not good enough for me ever - regardless.

I am just assuming that this is relating to someone else, but this aspect is something you cant take a chance on.

It is also something that people dont always disclose - so asking outright is not a safe option either.

Blessings Elven x

skitsokitty

it is about someone else so nooo asking outright is definitely not a safe option.

thanks everyone and i do fully understand Tarot is not for medical diagnostic purposes!