Staff Troubles Spread

Delacey

Hello,
I was finally getting fed up with one of my staffs work performance. I created this spread to give me a broad look at the situation, according to the key points of difficulties we were having with her. This is what I came up with:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx1
xxxxxxxx2xxxxxxxxxx3
xxxxxx4xxx6xxxxxx5xxx7
xxxx11xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx8
x12xxx13xxxxxxxxxxxxx9xx10
xxxxxxxxxxxxx14

1. Situation
2. My thought in regards to employees work performance
3. Employee's thoughts in regards to her/his work performance
4. My past coaching/criticing/feedback attempts
5. Employee's response to past coaching/crirticing/feedback attempts
6. How should I approach my next coaching/repromands
7. Employee's response to next coaching/repromands
8. Employee's work with others in the next month
9. Employee's time management in the next month
10. Employee's subobordination next month
11. My work environment in the next month
12. Results of Human Resources recommendations
13. Advice for me on how to deal with employee
14. Outcome

This spread highlighted on some of my employees specific problems as identified by me and my boss. Please feel free to adjust this spread as need be. I do hope that you will never have the need to use it though :)

Delacey

AprilFool

Delacey, it's been several years since you posted this, but it's JUST what I need for an increasingly untenable situation with one of my staff at work. Thank you! I'll be trying it to see where I can next try to help her NOT become one of the growing ranks of the unemployed.

Delacey

Aprilfool,
Glad you were able to us it. And hopefully your situation doesn't take a year and a half to resolve it's self. I have to also advise you that if your staff isn't up to snuff that you need to document the incidents and document the discussion/coaching and repromands. If your staff is willing and capable of improving then assist them as is reasonable. If not... read your HR manual carefully so you know how to proceed with your repromands, letters or warnings etc. Good Luck!!!

Delacey

mahjong

Boy I could have done with this spread a few weeks ago.It would have been perfect.Hopefully I won't need it but I definately keep it just in case :)