Stellums and stuff for the new year

wizzle

Ya'll probably have noticed that this new year.... the winter solstice.... looks pretty awesome what with the sun, pluto, jupiter and mercury cozying up together. Plus that opposition to Mars. Any thoughts about what this will mean for the coming year?? ]

I"m thinking we will have a year of very serious talks, but unfortunately not peace type talks. And while there may be a lot of sword rattling, good sense is likely to prevail. The good news, I think, is that whatever progress is made will be permanent, not just a flash in the pan.

Love ya'll and a happy new year to everyone.

dadsnook2000

There is "soup" and then there is SOUP.

Each of the things we eat are "good" more or less. However, not all of them can be used together to make a good soup. Peanuts and marshmallows don't work well in cheese soup. So, it seems that all of this stuff in the sky just might not mix so well.

SUN; my will and ego, my sense of self.
PLUTO; someone else's will, imposed change, chaos.
JUPITER; My big dreams, our big dreams, everybody's big dreams.
MERCURY; Details, talking, traveling, thinking.

So, what kind of soup is this. I will be better off being messed around with in a big way so that I can sit and think about it. Or, I think I will impose a big change upon you. What ever, it all looks a bit rough and kinky, I don't think things work well with Pluto in the mix. And both Sun and Mercury can work well with Jupiter but not both at the same time. A mess, I think. Dave