stones for energy!?

autumn star

Hi,

Recently, I have been really low in energy levels. I've just been feeling a bit lethargic, and there doesn't seem to be a medical reason.

I was wondering if anoyone could recommend a good stone for boosting your energy ... and concentration?

autumn star :)

Remaniox

I use red glass and opal. (Note: I'm not sure if glass is considered a gemstone or crystal but it works for me)

Nina*

Actually they all do in some way. It depends on which chakra that needs the energy; but you could try to place a crystal on each of them if you don't know where you're lacking energy.

Specifically for concentration I would recommend citrine (not sure if this is the right English word?)...

xxx
Nina

pepperi

crystals

Actually a combination of citrine and ruby would be your best bet. As long as you consecrate the crystals, let the sun energize them for one day then keep them close to you at all times. I personally rub them with lemon oil to give it more oomph!! LOL Anyway hope this helps

wizzle

Red to yellow

You can always use clear quartz to up your energy levels and it is such a good all purpose crystal that it's hard to go wrong with it. You can place it on any chakra.

In addition, I'd suggest any of the stones that are red, orange, brown, or yellow. I think you'd do best with fairly intense shades. So you have a choice of the following:

garnet (really good)
ruby
rhodochrosite
brown agates
carnelian
tiger's eye
red tourmaline
yellow topaz
amber
yellow zirrcon
sunstone
geodes
citrine (really good)
smokey quartz
yellow beryl
red jasper
sard

Except for the citrine, put these stones no higher than your solar plexus, if you want to use them on your chakras.

Also, don't overlook the potential of stones you find yourself. These can be among the most useful you'll own. Look for clear, white or any of the colors listed above.

Iron and gold are also helpful for imparting strength and energy. So drag out your gold jewelry and cook with your iron pans if you have any. If you don't, this might be a good time to get one. Also consider burning white, red, orange and yellow candles in a wrought-iron holder.

Hope this helps All the best

autumn star

thankyou all, for your recommendations :)

and for the long list wizzle, I'm off to look for some crystals!