Strange Dream

Muir Aingeal

I was wondering if anyone could help me understand the significance of dream I had last night?

I was in England looking to rent a flat along the Thames river. I could see the flat/apt clearly and it looked very English. I was also traveling along cobblestone streets. Now in my dream,for the most part everything seemed modern,the flats had air conditioning and the cars on the streets seemed modern from what I can remember but here is where the dream takes a strange turn.

A friend and I decided to go window shopping in a tunnel under the Thames river that apparently stretched for 3 miles underground. Today I happened to be looking online just by some off chance I would run into an image of the blue flat that was in my dream but instead I was extremely surprised to find out there is an actual tunnel under the Thames river!!! I never knew such a tunnel ever existed! built between 1825-1843 it looked like the exact same one in my dream!!!

Very strange indeed! and the dream seemed so real! What is with the tunnel that I never knew existed before my dream last night? a past life? or could it have some other significance? This dream was so surreal that I just had to tell someone!

Hephasteus

LavenderMist said:
I was wondering if anyone could help me understand the significance of dream I had last night?

I was in England looking to rent a flat along the Thames river. I could see the flat/apt clearly and it looked very English. I was also traveling along cobblestone streets. Now in my dream,for the most part everything seemed modern,the flats had air conditioning and the cars on the streets seemed modern from what I can remember but here is where the dream takes a strange turn.

A friend and I decided to go window shopping in a tunnel under the Thames river that apparently stretched for 3 miles underground. Today I happened to be looking online just by some off chance I would run into an image of the blue flat that was in my dream but instead I was extremely surprised to find out there is an actual tunnel under the Thames river!!! I never knew such a tunnel ever existed! built between 1825-1843 it looked like the exact same one in my dream!!!

Very strange indeed! and the dream seemed so real! What is with the tunnel that I never knew existed before my dream last night? a past life? or could it have some other significance? This dream was so surreal that I just had to tell someone!

To dream that you are going through a tunnel, suggests that you are exploring aspects of your unconscious. You are opening yourself to a brand new awareness. Alternatively, it indicates your limited perspective.

Shopping
To dream that you are shopping, indicates your needs and desires. Consider what you are shopping for and what needs you are try to fulfill.

Apartment
To dream about an apartment, symbolizes a financial or situational state. To dream of a large, lavish apartment indicates a large increase to your income or an improvement to your family life. To dream of a shabby and dark apartment, indicates misfortune and possible loss of a lover or money.

Blue
Blue represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness. The presence of this color in your dream, may symbolize your spiritual guide and your optimism of the future. You have clarity of mind.

What I don't like about your dream is alot of psychics in the world have seen a problem with the nuclear reactor by thames river coming in near future. The cobble stones are weird symbol. I can't find anything about them but being small stones rounded and smoothed by water seems important. And a cobblestone road is a very very very bumpy road.

Road
To see a road in your dream, indicates your sense of direction and pursuit of your goals. To see a winding, curvy, or bumpy road in your dream, suggests that you will experience many obstacles and setbacks in achieving your goals. You may be met with unexpected difficulties. If the road is dark, then it reflects the darker or more frightening choices which you have made or are making.

re-pete-a

The feeling received here is that of a guided jaunt into something that you would find out about later on, to prove that you did do it, and could do it again.
Feels like a hurry on from your local, friendly, astral tour guide.

What did you feel while the dream was running through.

Muir Aingeal

re-pete-a said:
The feeling received here is that of a guided jaunt into something that you would find out about later on, to prove that you did do it, and could do it again.
Feels like a hurry on from your local, friendly, astral tour guide.

What did you feel while the dream was running through.

I felt excited,happy & bubbly I guess. Astral travel? Parallel life? I never dream dreams such as this too often but when I do they usually mean something of significance.

Muir Aingeal

Thank you Hephasteus! gives me something to ponder on for sure!

Milfoil

I've had similar dreams - where something turns out to have historic element and can be verified. Usually, for me, there seems to be both a metaphoric and a literal message but it took me years to work out what one meant!

It could well be that you are tapping into either a past life or a collective memory of a place in London but why?? It could be the start of an amazing search for you or something as simple as a brief message about where you are here and now.

By knowing that you could well, have tapped into something from the past, how does that change the way you think about reality?

memries

Looking for a flat.. a change of venue in your life that you are seeking.
The new, cars and air conditioning, contradicted by cobblestones.
You don't quite want to let the old go.

You found the tunnel on the internet..this was affirmation that there is one as you saw in your dream.. astral travel.

Get beneath the surface of your efforts. Look deeper into your longings.
What are you seeking in life ?

You saw new, old, underneath and water which would be emotions.
Are you denying yourself something ?

The dream was important.
I am just giving ideas off the top of my head that come to me but don't really know what your dream means. Only you can figure it out with help.

Maybe some background would help us to help you interpret your dream.
What were you worrying about when you went to sleep ?
Don't answer if you don't want to.

Muir Aingeal

memries said:
Maybe some background would help us to help you interpret your dream.
What were you worrying about when you went to sleep ?
Don't answer if you don't want to.

I don't think I was worrying about anything but if I was I cannot remember what.

And I don't feel like I'm denying myself anything...nothing that I can think of at the moment anyway. I will have to think about this some more.

Muir Aingeal

Milfoil said:
I've had similar dreams - where something turns out to have historic element and can be verified. Usually, for me, there seems to be both a metaphoric and a literal message but it took me years to work out what one meant!

It could well be that you are tapping into either a past life or a collective memory of a place in London but why?? It could be the start of an amazing search for you or something as simple as a brief message about where you are here and now.

By knowing that you could well, have tapped into something from the past, how does that change the way you think about reality?

Good questions and some very interesting things to think about. I may do some research on that tunnel to see if anything more comes to me if in fact it is a past life or just something I intuitively needed to know at this time for whatever reason.