Strange, if not creepy, dream.

Intervention

Last night, my little Dollar Store dream catchers failed me. It wasn't exactly a bad dream, nor even too creepy, just startling, and a little too real-feeling for my tastes.

It started out in a hospital. I was with the cast of NCIS (Tony, Abby, and Gibbs -- I vaguely remember Ziva or Kate, but no McGee :( ) and they were all in-character, not the actors. We (I was an agent, heh) were being awarded for something; I don't remember what. We go to a room, and some woman throws eggs, or some kind of liquid on us, and it's, like... the award? It was all shits and giggles so I suppose it was the award.

And I remember very vividly the white coats, and the feeling -- real feeling -- of being wet. I haven't ever really *felt* something in a dream before. The eggs, or whatever it was, had weight, and feeling.

Moving on. So, we leave the "award" room, and it's just Gibbs and I. Then, we're in this hallway, that has booths like a restaurant, and I sit down alone and eavesdrop on Gibbs as he hits on some woman. They leave, and I realize that I have no freaking clue where I was or what I was doing before I was in the hallway (i.e. before I fell asleep, or before the dream began, but how the heck would I have known?). I just sit there, looking at the other people, and I hear Gibbs and the lady knocking boots down the hall.

I panicked, and Gibbs was, in my mind, the only one who could help me (I think that has more to do with my crush on Mark Harmon than the dream, hehe). Dream-me knew that Gibbs hadn't gotten any sweet loving (I'm sorry -- it's the least vulgar way I can phrase it xD) in a long time, and I was afraid he'd be angry if I interrupted him. After muddling in the hallway, a few feet from the room where the act was being committed for a few minutes, the panic started growing and I yelled for him.

He came out of the room, angry, as I'd expected, and I just start rambling and almost screaming about how I didn't know what I had been doing. I knew who I was, and I stressed that, I just didn't know where the hell I'd been before I was with them in the hallway. We sat down on a white couch that was in the hallway, and before he could say anything about my dilemma, I apologized over and over about having to interrupt him.

I wish I could remember what he'd said. I remember, vividly, him grabbing my face, telling me it was okay. And I know he complimented me. I was pretty stoked about what he said about me, and I just can't freaking remember. But I do remember him telling me that everything was okay.

And that part of the dream ended. Well, it didn't; there was an episode when I was leaving the hospital, but all I remember is the front doors, and some kind of confusion or incident as I was leaving.

Oh! I remember. I had gotten into an argument with some girl at some point in the hospital. I don't remember why, or how it ended, but when I left she was in a car with another girl and a guy in the back seat. There were police every where, and someone had gotten killed. For some reason I thought they were there for me, and I kept asking people what I needed to do, and no one answered me.

Then the next segment began. I only remember it vaguely, because the creepy part takes over the memory.

I remember being in a house. The difference in scenery was like night and day, literally. The hospital had been WHITE. Bright lights, white walls, white ceilings, white coats, white everything. The house was dark, and gray; not even the lights gave off actual light.

There was something about a baby. My sister is a new mother -- she's about four and a half months old -- so I'm not really surprised my niece cropped up in my dreams. The new baby was mine, but I had adopted it, or someone left it with me, or something, but it was my responsibility. I don't really remember much else about that.

Creepy time: I went to the bathroom to pee. The toilet was positioned so that I could look over and see from the mid-naval and up in the mirror (like an old bathroom I've had before) and the first time I looked at it, it was normal, reflecting me. I finished my business and looked over again, and everything was strange. Horrible. I was gray; my skin and my hair was gray, and my eyes were sunken. I was looking straight ahead, and mirror me was looking down, crying. Gray gray gray. The color was strange enough that I feel it's worth stressing.

I ran like hell.

Sometime after that there was an episode in a garage, but all I remember there is me sleeping on a couch, trying to recover from the creepiness.

See, none of that is really enough to be classified as *bad*, just really, really strange, and startling. The latter not just because of what happened, but I usually don't feel so sucked in to dreams, and I rarely play an active part in them (usually, I may be starring in a dream, but the thinking me is viewing it from above, sort of like watching a movie -- I'm not actually controlling my body). More so, I *felt* everything, and that's completely new. I've never felt anything in dreams.

I have two of my own interpretations.

The hospital was all white. The second location was all gray. The first part of the dream, I was complimented, told good things about myself. In the second, I saw a depressed, sad, gray me. Just yesterday, I told a friend of mine that I felt like I was in a contradiction sandwich; part of me is really happy, because of a new relationship, but the other part is confused and, well, in pain, because of the new relationship. It's complicated. But that feeling was illustrated quite blatantly with the scenery.

Now, the second one, you're going to have to excuse me for. It's . . . out there. I mean, more out there than I've ever, ever allowed myself to venture.

I think the hospital might have been heaven. (I can't find a way to sugar coat that, to make me seem less crazy.) I mean, it was all white. Everything was white. And I felt things; I never feel in dreams. And Gibbs -- I think it was my late boyfriend. I wish I could remember what he said, but he kept telling me everything was okay. I've been so confused about this new relationship because the new guy is an old friend, and was my late boyfriend's best friend.

Maybe not heaven. I'm not crazy to believe that I could have been in another plane, maybe. That I may have actually made contact with someone who is deceased. That's not crazy, right? That moment where I was on the couch, and he was sitting in front of me, on a ottoman or something, it *felt* white. I felt weird, but good weird, and as he was talking I quit worrying about the fact that I didn't know where I had before before I was there. I just listened to him, and smiled, and he smiled, and I remember the feeling of beard stubble.

And the mirror; mirrors are believed to show your soul, or encompass your soul, or some sort of soul dealings-with. That's less than normal, which supports a less than normal theory.

Alright, I'm rambling. Sorry. I don't ask for opinions of the preternatural musings, just the dream, if anyone is so kind.