Stressed about surgery

Stu123

Hello!

I would like to clarify and fight my fears and doubts about my upcoming surgery :(

How will the surgery go?
Justice, Knight of Pent, 7 of Swords

The Justice itself I think points out to the surgery itself, this is what needs to be done and the 7 of Swords maybe really point out the instruments...like I am loosing something that is not needed in my body anymore? Knight of Pent I think shows that everything will go well and smoothy :) ...or I hope, at least - I am not getting a bad feeling from the cards though.

How will the anaesthesia go?
King of Cups, Knight of Swords, King of Wands
Im so glad to see such positive cards! I think it should go all fine - King of Cups could be me just before it - I will just give myself to the doctor and wait...Knight of Swords is how swiftly will it all go and King of Wands is myself afterwards reflecting on everything that happened and slowly waking up... :)

How will I feel during the anaesthesia?
Magician, Knight of Wands, Sun

I think it should be fine - Magician is strong and knows his things, Knight of Wands just swims through the journey and the Sun is just a great card!

Will anything go wrong during the anaesthesia?
3 of Swords, 3 of Cups, Hierophant

I had a tiny heart-attack seeing the 3 of Swords...but the 3 of Cups reminded me that things will be fine...HIerophant is a calm man, who is in charge and whatever happens, they will take care of it...

Will they have to notify my relatives?
Sun, King of Swords, 6 of Wands
I hope not...I think the Sun is telling me here that there shouldnt be any problems - the King of Swords doesnt act mindlessly but thinks first - and the 6 of Wands is sign of victory, so nothing to worry about, hopefully! :)

How will I feel afterwards - any symptoms, complications etc.?
World, 3 of Pent, Judgement
Strangely Judgement comes up with both readings, so I guess this is telling me really not to worry...the World too seems to be like a great omen - the 3 of Pent could be the 3 people - 2 doctors and myself.

Will there be any complications during?
6 of Cups, King of Cups, Judgement
Very positive cards, so I think no, it is all meant to go well - Judgement especially tells me this and the Cups cards are so positive here :)

What will be the long-term effects of it?
Knight of Cups, Ace of Pent, Knight of Swords
I think I should be happy with the results, the Knight is young and carefree and the Ace is also a great sign. Knight of Swords might be the momentum that this transition will give to me to draw more power and energy to move on with my life :)

How would my family react to this?
5 of Swords, King of Wands, High Priestess
I dont think that they will be too happy, but if the King and the High Priestess are my parents, they might be angry (5 of Swords) but I guess not as much - I see the High Priestess as very understanding (what my mum is) and the King has more on his mind than worry, if things have already been done and risks been avoided too. I do expect some anger, especially over the risks associated.

I know this is really long, but I would really appreciated some honest feedback, even if you sense something worrying! Thank you all in advance for your inputs, keep your fingers crossed for me, please :)

ana luisa

Dear Stu123, I've been following your questions on this surgery and so far, felt quite positive about it. Could you tell me the deck you used so I can have a look at the cards ? From what I saw so far, you are in the hands of serious and competent people so you shouldn't worry (I know, we all do before an operation, of course!!).

re-pete-a

STU123...

Your first lot of cards, to me, tell the whole story...

Yes, there will be a removal of something which is deemed necessary by the ones in charge in order for you to steal a little more life ...

As an aside...only your ego is afraid ...Spirit cannot be harmed....

LONG TERM EFFECTS;

King cups ...Ace Pents'...Knight of Swords

You will be appreciative of the efforts that got you through and the fact that your still here to experience this existence...though a new outlook towards life will happen. You will need to change everything....You will reign in your angry heart and quell those aggressive thoughts...They are what has harmed you...

Stu123

Dear Stu123, I've been following your questions on this surgery and so far, felt quite positive about it. Could you tell me the deck you used so I can have a look at the cards ? From what I saw so far, you are in the hands of serious and competent people so you shouldn't worry (I know, we all do before an operation, of course!!).

Dear ana luisa, thank you for your encouragement, I appreciate too that you followed the story and gave me some response on it :)

Ive been using the RWS :) I also feel like the person who is going to operate me, as well as a lady who will take care of the sedation seem very experienced, so I hope all will be well...

Thank you again! :)

Stu123

STU123...

Your first lot of cards, to me, tell the whole story...

Yes, there will be a removal of something which is deemed necessary by the ones in charge in order for you to steal a little more life ...

As an aside...only your ego is afraid ...Spirit cannot be harmed....

LONG TERM EFFECTS;

King cups ...Ace Pents'...Knight of Swords

You will be appreciative of the efforts that got you through and the fact that your still here to experience this existence...though a new outlook towards life will happen. You will need to change everything....You will reign in your angry heart and quell those aggressive thoughts...They are what has harmed you...

Hello dear, thank you for this input! I was quite shocked about how accurate you were here, I dont even know how, you have to tell me! You have exactly picked up on my life here - I will send you a clarifying PM as its very personal. I am definitely hoping to remove something and to start a new life...and yes I am afraid inside, hoping all will go well so I can progress with my life :)

Thank you again! :)

ana luisa

I just wanted you to have a look here. Have you noticed the amount of threes ? It is possible that you will be assisted/operated by three people (at least, the most important ones). The three of swords may mean them working in tandem and coming to an agreement (whether you like it or not, cuts and incisions WILL happen during an operation ...). But the fact that it was followed by a 3 of cups and Hierophant supports the idea that they come to a decision and know their stuff. Besides, the Magician is a very good card when it comes to doctors/healers, etc.

Stu123

I just wanted you to have a look here. Have you noticed the amount of threes ? It is possible that you will be assisted/operated by three people (at least, the most important ones). The three of swords may mean them working in tandem and coming to an agreement (whether you like it or not, cuts and incisions WILL happen during an operation ...). But the fact that it was followed by a 3 of cups and Hierophant supports the idea that they come to a decision and know their stuff. Besides, the Magician is a very good card when it comes to doctors/healers, etc.

Hi! Thank you for clarifying! :) I dont actually know - I am just worried they could get involved someone from my fam who would be freaked out and I really dont want that - however, the 3 reminded me more of the fact that there will be 2 doctors present and I am the 3rd person - so maybe a confusion between us 3? Also, there should be 3 or 4 main things to do during the operations...maybe they could be indecisive what exactly to do...but I hope all will go well, the Magician indeed looks very reliable :)

I will update :)