Sunbath

wizzle

For some reason, I decided I should give the heart shaped stones I purchased a while ago a sun bath for cleansing. And just as I was setting them out, the FedEx guy came along with the box of mineral specimins I ordered. So here are a few shots of stones taking a sunbath. I wish I had Hearthcricket's photo skills.

I'm generally not much for cleansing rituals. I figure any new stones will get cleansed/attuned just by being around the other stuff in my collection. But now and then I get an urge to do a bit more. Don't know why. When I stick stuff into the sunshine I do it for no longer than I'd like to be there. So less on a clear day than when it's overcast. It was nice an bright today.

Attachments

• specimins 004.jpg
    specimins 004.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 115
  • specimins 006.jpg
    specimins 006.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 108
  • specimins 011.jpg
    specimins 011.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 105

AJ

#1 looks like front row seats at a 'rock' concert! Thanks for sharing, your neighbor

mac22

Those are terrific:D!!!

mac22

wumpkie

I love the second picture, simply fantastic :)

Disa

I don't know why I expected to see them in water, too. As in a bird bath. Thx for sharing :)

Briar Rose

I love your collection. Is that a Chesnut Leaf on the deck?

wizzle

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Nope, no chestnuts hereabouts. You might have been looking at a leaf from the big leaf maples in the yard. That's an indgenous tree in my area.