4, 5, 6: Talent 2
7, 8, 9: Talent 3
10, 11, 12: Passion 1
13, 14, 15: Passion 2
16, 17, 18: Passion 3
19, 20, 21: Suggestion/Outcome 1
22, 23, 24: Suggestion/Outcome 2
25, 26, 27: Suggestion/Outcome 3

Talent 1: Ace of Wands (reversed), Judgement, Nine of Wands (reversed)
Talent 2: Three of Cups, The Sun, Eight of Swords
Talent 3: Three of Swords, Two of Pentacles, Ten of Swords
Passion 1: Page of Wands, Two of Swords, The High Priestess
Passion 2: Page of Cups (reversed), The Empress, Queen of Pentacles
Passion 3: Queen of Cups, Six of Cups, Four of Pentacles
Suggestion/Outcome 1: Nine of Pentacles, The Chariot, Eight of Pentacles
Suggestion/Outcome 2: Nine of Cups, Ace of Pentacles, Three of Wands
Suggestion/Outcome 3: Four of Swords, The World, The Fool

Talent 1: Ace of Wands (reversed), Judgement, Nine of Wands (reversed)
I have heard my wake up call, as a manner of speaking. I have looked at what I have achieved up to date and feel proud about that, and not regretted what I haven't achieved. Matter of fact, I am looking at what I haven't achieved that I want to achieve, and considering how to achieve this. I have some thoughts, ideas and concepts about projects and creative projects, but as of yet have not worked on this to make it in to some sort of reality. But at the same time it is telling me that perhaps there is something that I may have started, something which I have had some struggle with, and that perhaps I am not aware of what this is, and that indeed I am close to getting to some victory and success. It almost feels like I may be thinking of giving it up, or at least not found the inner store of strength to continue on with the struggle so I can have a sense of completion.

Talent 2: Three of Cups, The Sun, Eight of Swords
I have had some initial completion with something, that is cause for me to celebrate, perhaps with others. I have been in a sense acknowledged for certain things. Whatever this is I have great passion for, and it gives me a sense of eagerness and enthusiasm and that I am able to get some optimism and hope for the future with this. It points at something along the lines of a child like innocence and wonderment in the face of wisdom. Now that I have got this far, I don't know how to proceed, or move forward in a sense, I am still uncertain of perhaps myself, or if I could possibly use this to make a career from it.

Talent 3: Three of Swords, Two of Pentacles, Ten of Swords
Well, this points at my current position. That is I was in a job, well, still am, but for not much longer, as my contract ends very soon and has not been renewed. I have come to the conclusion that this job has made me miserable, and I may have spent some time deciding what to do about this, weighing up the pros and cons, and trying to make a balance between my job and things that give me pleasure. After doing all of this, I have come to the conclusion that I am still miserable, and that the only thing to do, really, is to leave that job, and that is what I will be doing in a matter of days. By bringing this to an end, I will have a sense of a brighter and better future ahead, but that won't be straightaway.

Passion 1: Page of Wands, Two of Swords, The High Priestess
I see this as a start of something, which could start as a spark and could be of something of greater significance. But I see this as a messenger, in some sort of sense, to help people to see something that perhaps they are afraid to see, but still need to see. This could be using esoteric methods.

Passion 2: Page of Cups (reversed), The Empress, Queen of Pentacles
Something which will mean I will feel rich, abundant and fertile, along with nurturing and intuitive. At the same time, being able to have the time and whatever so that I could pamper myself.

Passion 3: Queen of Cups, Six of Cups, Four of Pentacles
This one has got me stumped. Having some sort of "vision" of what I had in the past about what sort of career that I may have wanted, that I have kept to myself??

Feeling comfortable with myself, having the drive to do what has been pointed out to me, more than likely this is in relation to something that I have some relative success with, just need to keep going on with it, I guess, and to keep focussing on this so that I can "perfect" it.

Having a sense of satisfaction that I am able to make a difference in someone else's life, possibly my own at the same time. Finding a balance, harmony, not being excessive about anything. Or something that I have started, in terms of a creative project or venture if given the appropriate time and attention to, can be used for a source of income. I have had a sense of initial completion with this, and now that I am looking at what I can do with it now, or in the sense perhaps I can go onto another tangent.

A completion of a stage or phase of my life, or in my case, my current job will be ending soon, taking time out to recuperate and rest and to have a re-birth. Start on a brand new journey, where I may leave things behind, and not knowing where it is going to lead me.

Bec

Alta

I looked at all the cards and thought about them in relation to the Suggestion/Outcomes, but didn't have the energy to write everything up.

This seems to me to be about your paid occupation. Start from what you have already achieved (9 of p), and move ahead vigorously with that, really stay focussed and put in effort (Chariot). This will open a new field of learning and hence opportunities for you. (8 of p)

This appears as less to do with the work, and more to do with personal talents and passions. You have achieved, but have a slight tendency to complacency and not keeping up with it. (9 of c). There is strong potential here, possibly even to bring you income in an area where you had not considered ( A of P). The 3 of wands suggests work with others, a small team who together can rightly build something. Again, I am not thinking in terms of generally accepted, 'normal' paid employment but some area where you talent leads.

I know you feel that this points to your work, but to me it points to motherhood and raising your child. This area of your life causes you to draw in, pull back from others. It is hidden and personal to you, but draining. (4 of s). I see the world and the fool together as a big 'proceed with caution' sign. I suggest there is a concern to be very focussed. Too many options. a young person making their tentative steps (fool) and you The World to them.

rcb30872

Thank you so much Marion,

I'm glad that you were able to shed some light on this.

I think that my problem is I have the capacity to focus outwards, but not so much inwards. So I should spend some time directing the focus inwards, perhaps.

I like what I read, made much more sense than my own interpretation!!

Bec

Moongold

Dear Bec ~

I am curious as to why you use such complicated spreads.

Are there 27 cards in it requiring the use of two decks, or do you simply throw afresh with the same deck for each cluster?

I wonder whether you would not get a clearer answer with one card for each item.

Perhaps this question does not belong here, but I wondered whether you may be things a little harder for yourself.

Many blessings ~

Moongold

rcb30872

Thanks Moongold

You have raised a very good question. I have posted the spread in the spread section, and gave a few options to how you can alter it, and using one card for each position is one of them. For me, in this sort of reading, I find it easier to get a clearer sort of picture, well, sometimes, not that good reading for myself, with 3 cards. No I have just used one deck, and layed it out all at the same time, no separate dealings or anything.

It may seem complicated to others, but I am the sort of person who finds it easier to get clarity by using quite a few cards.

Bec

Alta

I think it is a matter of personal style, some readers preferring larger spreads and others wanting simplified spreads. The book I am advocating now recoomends huge spreads, one with 60 cards, I think. The Opening of the Key (Golden Dawn) is also large with a very complex reading method. Lots of members like Bec's spreads, and they can be altered to fit.

I generally also prefer small spreads, but that is because I get overwhelemed with so many cards. But Bec handles the large ones and in my observation, so do many here. Just personal style, I suspect.

Moongold

Yes, I agree it is a matter of personal style.

When I was new to Tarot I preferred the bigger spreads. Now, for some reason, I prefer smaller ones. (Maybe I am losing the capacity to think broadly :D )

However, I do accept there is much to be gained by the additional information in larger spreads.

I think my interest in using the Marseille has enhanced the value of smaller spreads.

The Buddha Tarot (which I like immensely now) also recommends smaller spreads. Robert Place, the author of the Buddha, is a small spread man generally as well I think.

Moongold

rcb30872

Thanks Moongold

At the moment, I am still sticking to my old trusty Radiant Rider-Waite, one of these days may contemplate finding another deck!!

Bec