Talisman doesn&#39t go "below the line".

arizonagirl

On Date: 12 Dec, 2001 on 04:30 Talisman wrote:
I never go "below the line." That's those forums like Astrology, Chat, etc. Then, Solandia moved the trading section "below the line." Used to read all those, too, even though I have nothing to trade and no interest in trading.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sheesh, Talisman, that explains why in the Chat section there are so many unanswered calls to you!

Major Tom

Quote:arizonagirl (12 Dec, 2001 23:39):
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sheesh, Talisman, that explains why in the Chat section there are so many unanswered calls to you!

I must echo Arizonagirl! :D

Damn, Talisman! :D Look for Arizonagirl's call for you in chat - it was some time ago - I really think you should read it. }>

tarotbear

Actually, I kind of wish that whole section on trading was all the way at the bottom or at the top, since I visit most of the sections above and below it; kinda breaks things up.

Talisman

Oh, no, Arizonagirl, don't tell me that!

I'll never get outta here.

I've always been sure that if I opened "Chat," say, I would find delightful postings by folks I already love reading, but then I'd be tempted to respond, and then . . .

My gosh, what if they were writing about something I actually knew something about, like say, writing? I'm sometimes embarrassed about how wordy I've been about Tarot. In spite of long years of association with Tarot, I've barely climbed to the lowest rung on the least apprentice ladder, and I've thrown opinions around right and left, sometimes taking any side of an argument, willy-nilly, just to keep it going.

And, don't tell me that!, Major Tom. Too, too tempting to wander below the line. I've been telling myself for almost half a century that I gotta get some self-discipline goin' on around here.

BTW, Arizonagirl, if you hadn't already told us you were an artist, it still would be immediately apparent by looking at the card you designed which Solandia has posted for the Aeclectic Tarot deck. Wow!

Talisman

Major Tom

Talisman - I'm going for a dive - deep into the vaults of the chat board - and bring Arizonagirl's post to the top. Just so you can easily find it. :) Please read it?

tarotbear

Talisman- stop being a wimp and click on the damn 'Chat' button!!!

arizonagirl

Talisman, I hope you venture back into this thread, cuz I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed the Dark Mysteries Trilogy which you mentioned long, long ago. This old girl had the time of her life with these 'young adult' books.

The little library in my little town is surprisingly good, and although the books weren't our our shelves, the librarian ordered them for me from around the state.

Now, since you're so unpredictable and may never come here again, I'm also gonna post this in another thread.

You realize don't you, Talisman, that I wouldn't have had to publicly thank you for the book recommendation if your e-mail worked. BTW, I appreciate the kind comments about my card.

Jewel

Quote:Talisman (13 Dec, 2001 02:42):
Oh, no, Arizonagirl, don't tell me that!

I'll never get outta here.

I've always been sure that if I opened "Chat," say, I would find delightful postings by folks I already love reading, but then I'd be tempted to respond, and then . . .
Talisman

Talisman, I know exactly how you feel. I have ventured "below the line" a couple of times, and it was really dangerous down there ~giggles~ ... lots of good stuff, so like you I stay "above the line" now. If you start venturing down there and ever see a call for me (Jewel not Jewels) holler at me up here *LOL*.

By the way, I think your arguments are pretty good, keep them coming.

Love & Light,

bec

Jewel and Talisman
I think you?re a couple of wuzz?s *G*

quote tarotbear: Talisman- stop being a wimp and click on the damn 'Chat' button!!!

Hear Hear, and that goes for you to Jewel *SSSS*

Jewel

Quote:bec (14 Dec, 2001 18:30):
Jewel and Talisman
I think you?re a couple of wuzz?s *G*

quote tarotbear: Talisman- stop being a wimp and click on the damn 'Chat' button!!!

Hear Hear, and that goes for you to Jewel *SSSS*

~giggle/snicker/snort~ but I am scared!!!! I have seen beyond the veil, and I could get trapped and never come out again *LOL*