Tarot Card Spell Crafting!

Lucas Prince of Cats

confused now - thought you were originally aiming for water:

Hmm. Looks interesting... What card would you use to represent him?
(You've initiated a fascinating Google search for Deities :) )

Well, water centers around romance, but of all kinds of romance, I want a nurturing, comforting ( and this can be water and earth) relationhsip, but perhaps water would be better, because earth is very primal and family love, rather than cups, which would be very romantic.

As for this god, I think he's a total king of cups! Or maybe queen? Either way, he seems sensitive and weak, and a big romantic. I think king would be quite appropriate.

Tanga

...In order to start a thread/forum dedicated to this, I believe it would be far better if we were all subscribers (which I am) then we could post in the Beyond Tarot Spirituality Section and say many thing which are outside the normal realms of the tarot sections }...

Yup- I feel an interesting discussion coming on... :thumbsup: But Tanga is not a subscriber :(

Listen you lot - I'm not into peer pressure by email!
:)

Well, water centers around romance, but of all kinds of romance, I want a nurturing, comforting ( and this can be water and earth) relationhsip, but perhaps water would be better, because earth is very primal and family love, rather than cups, which would be very romantic.

Looks like you're on the fence. :) You could of course use both elements.
You could have a Deity for each element... (Wild eclectic thoughts happening here. :) )

As for this god, I think he's a total king of cups! Or maybe queen? Either way, he seems sensitive and weak, and a big romantic. I think king would be quite appropriate.

:) Sounds good.

I think for Tu Er Shwen - I would look through the decks I was using to find the image that "fit". (often I use images that "fit" visually regardless of elemental correspondence. Imagery really speaks to me/my subconscious. And as All-is-one and one-is-all - I can find a way to use the elemental attributes).

What immediately came to mind when I read about Tu Er Shwen - was the Prince of Swords
(Knight of Swords) from the Gendron Tarot deck. He sits in Lotus position on the ground with a sword across his lap. He has butterfly wings, and though male - could be transgender or female. (A favourite court card).
Ofcourse - if I used this card it would not be from a specific "ritual" deck - so I'd have to think about that... and have a good look in my "ritual" decks for an alternative...