Tarot Constellations and Mandalas

Jewel

Well after our wonderful thread on the personality, soul and shadow card I promised to post something once I got further into it. The Costellation aspect relates to groupings of Tarot cards within 9 constellations (card numbers in parenthesis are numbers of corresponding Major Arcana cards):

Magician Constellation (19-10-1)
High Priestess Constellation (20-11-2)
Empress Constellation (21-12-3)
Emperor Constellation (22-13-4)
Heirophant Constellation (14-5)
Lovers Constellation (15-6)
Chariot Constellation (16-7)
Stength Constellation (17-8)
Hermit Constellation (18-9)

Each of these constellations has a principle, which is the focus of the card. Based on your name and birthday you have several constellations that influence you. If any of you would like me to go into more detail on this I will be happy to. It is very very interesting once you do it for yourself, I have found some really odd coincidences such as: My fiance and I sharing not only the same personality and soul cards, but also sharing a constellation based on our names; one of my best friends and I share the same karmic year. All of my close friends (including the fiance) share my personality and soul cards *LOL*.

Those of you interested in hidden factors, well there is more about this in relation to your name ... If you are interested I will be more than happy to try and explain this one piece at a time or you might want to go ahead and get Mary Greer's book "Tarot Constellations." I found this very insightful and hope to do a nice tarot sketch for some friends with this gained knowledge.

Love & Light,

bec

Hi Jewel,
I?m still waiting for my copy of Constellations :( - it?s only reached "in process" status .... wuahh

However I got tarot for Yourself yesterday ... what an absolute great workbook that is !!!!!!

I?m in for the "study group" you suggestet on the shadow-thread, just wanted you to know how far I?ve reached in the process of getting the books :)

Jewel

Hi Bec! I saw that you got the book! YAY! I really hope you enjoy it. I would love to study with you and exchange ideas! Maybe we can study the 3 books together via these forums and e-mail. I find that having people to discuss things with is really helping me a lot! and I would love a study partner! (which of course is why I suggested a study group).

Where did you order your Tarot Constellations Book from? are you in the US? I have seen it at several places here where I live and would be happy to help you get your hands on it and on the 3rd workbook by her as well (Tarot Mirrors). Let me know!

What deck do you primarily work with?

Love & Light,

bec

Hi jewel :)
I ordered my books in Barnes ans Noble, but constellations is not i stock, so it will take , I don?t know, but weeks :(

No I?m not in US, Denmark, so the shipping itself takes forever - talk about anticipation here :D

I primarily work with waite - and in the stage of getting to know shapeshifter ( already know she?s gonna be my tarot soulmate ;D )

I haven?t ordered Tarot Mirrors - but I?m sure it wont take long hence my hubby is a computer-freak and an equal book lover as my self :)

Yes let?s study together, I?ve reached the first few pages in Tarot for Yourself ( starting page 19 tonight) Trying to figure out what to do with all these cards of signefigans.

What deck do you use for the book ?

Jewel

I am primarily using the Robin Wood Tarot :) I do own the Shapeshifter though so this could be a really good opportunity to work with it some :) If you like the art of Shapeshifter you will probably also like The Cletic Dragon Tarot drawn by the same artist. My main problem with the Shapeshifter is that it has 84 cards ... but it is trully beautiful and it will do me some good to work with it.

I am starting Chapter 6 of Tarot for Yourself, but still have some of the exercises to do (visualizations & meditations mainly). I need to get myself a recorder so I can record the visualizations, etc. Hopefully I will be it this weekend.

I would be happy to redo assignments as repetition is a good teacher. We can set ourselves a schedule, share our results, ask each other questions, etc.

As for the sign thingies ~giggles~ you need your birth chart. It is really neat putting it all together. The last chapter also calls for use of your birth chart.

I really look forward to working through the Mary Greer books with you! :) It is great to have a Tarot study partner! Thanks.

As for you living in Denmark, I have no qualms about doing international trading so if there is something here in the US that you need and can't get we can work it out by trading perhaps for decks easier to find there :) Just an idea ;)

I will be out of pocket for the rest of this week through next Tuesday so I will check in with you then :)

Love & Light,

Love & Light,

bec

Hi Jewel,
I have my birth chart, no prob. Also done with all the personal profile cards.

about trade *gee* can?t think of anything good for trading round here - I buy on the internet because Denmark is so poor on good divination stuff. Also just got a note, that BandN wont be able to deliever "constellations" *sobs*, so I?m not quite sure what to do next - I?ll think of something though.

Here?s my data so far:
Personality/soul card: chariot
shadow card: the tower
year card: wheel of furtune
destiny card: 2 of pentacles

SO ....... what does that tell about me ? Do you have any suggestions ?

Kaz

Bec,
Maybe amazone.de (germany) has the book you want, or. www.proxis.be (belgium), or www.bol.com.
For me being in europe (holland) it might be easier to get it, proxis doesnt have shipping costs for me cos of my country. I dont mind getting it and send it to you....

This tarot yourself book sounds like being fun, can you tell me something about it? What the chapters are about eg...

Kaz

bec

Kaz,
thanks for the offer, I might take you up on that on :)

Tarot for Yourself:
It takes you through tarot in a way that it doesn?t matter if you?re total newbie or an experienced reader.

It gives you ways of calculating your personality/soul/zodiac sun-moon-rising/destiny card.

It teaches you tecniqes in how to enter and leave a card.

It teaches you how to read cards, use cards, shows different spreads and interpretation features.

I haven?t reached further in the book, but I see Healing, creation of deck, stories, your own stories

It?s an overall workbook, which activates your imagination - really a great book :)

Jewel

Hi Bec and Kaz! Cool that you have your b-chart and have started working on that Bec :) As for Tarot Constellations, Bec if Kaz cannot help you get it I will, I am sure we can work something out :) ... no study partner of mine shall be deprived of her/his books ;)

Kaz it would be great if you wanted to join Bec and I in our study. The book Tarot for Yourself is the first of 3 work books and Bec and I are going to try and work through all 3 of them together so we can compare notes, help each other, and just have someone to share the experience with. Bec is right the book offers alot of topics and so far has been really neat (I am on Chapter 6, but as I told Bec the more I go over things the better I will understand it so I do not mind at all working on earlier chapters, plus there are some early exercises that I still need to do).

Bec let me know if you and Kaz work something out to get you that book since Kaz is closer to you than I am (I am in the US), but if not lets put our heads together so I can get that book to you!

Love & Light,

Jewel

Quote:bec (10 Dec, 2001 18:42):
Here?s my data so far:
Personality/soul card: chariot
shadow card: the tower
year card: wheel of furtune
destiny card: 2 of pentacles

SO ....... what does that tell about me ? Do you have any suggestions ?

It tells me you are a very driven and have strong will. It tells me that beneath the control you have on different aspects, it is a very careful balance and if you were to let go you might face dramatic changes. Balance is a theme for you (Chariot and 2 of pentacles), as long as you can deal with change, no matter how drastic (Tower) you will retain control (Chariot) and re-establish balance (2 of pentacles). That this year is the wheel of fortune for you, would tell me that you are probably going to (or already have) experience a big change and depending on how you deal with it will determine your feelings of good or bad luck or fortune. Your soul and personality are both the Chariot which to me represents your will, your destiny being balance complements that and I believe based on that make up you cope well with change and this will be a good year for you :)

Now let me give you my info:
Personality Card: Judgement
Soul Card: High Priestess
Shadow Card: Justice
Year Card: Justice
Destiny Card: Knight of Cups

What does that tell you about me?

This is fun ~giggles~
Love & Light,