Tarot Constellations- missing pp. 205,206?

cardlady22

I checked this book of Mary K. Greer's out through InterLibrary Loan and it looks like a page has fallen out near the back of the book? Or maybe a printer's omission?

It says 1987, Newcastle Publishing Co ISBN: 0-87877-128-X
4th printing?

Anyway, page 207 is a table of correspondences for Hebrew letters & authors, but it says (continued). The page before it is completely blank. The next previous numbered page is 203, talking about "schools of tarot" with examples of decks.

Is there an errata page on a website somewhere?

rwcarter

I have either the 2nd or 3rd printing (the numbers are 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3). My page 206 has the following headings:
  • Letter
  • Shape (actually the symbol that corresponds to the word)
  • No. Equiv.
  • Meaning of Shape
  • English Equiv.
  • Levi/Papus/Wirth (line break) Caglistro
  • Golden Dawn (189?) (line break) Case/B.O.T.A./Waite
  • Crowley (1945) (line break) Thoth Deck
  • Stenring (1923) (line break) Book of Formation

HTH,
Rodney

Scarlet27

I have the PDF file for this book if you want it.
My pages 206 and 207 both have horizontal correspondences tables. It says in the first couple of pages after the cover of the book that is the 1st edition, in 1987.
PM me if you need the PDF, I can upload it to Rapidshare and send you the link.

cardlady22

Thank you for the kind offer, but I think I am getting what I need as a framework to build for each new deck that I buy. I want to research the symbols shown on each card from each deck I own and make notes.

However, I would appreciate if you would look at these pages and compare the column headings to see if they all match:

page 206 (see Rodney's post above)

page 207
*Letter
*Baldi (1961)
*Maritxu Guler (1976)
*Dali (1984)
*Egipcios Kier (1979)
*C.C. Zain (1936)
*Corinne Heline (1969)

Oh, and for future reference/record, page 206 has been pasted in using a laser-printed label thanks to help from an angel of mercy.
~ This book is being offered from the Live Oak Public Libraries in Savannah GA. (bar code 20539000025548 Chatham-Effingham Liberty Regional, STACKS 133.3 GREE)