Tarot for the Heart readings for exchange & Feedback

Libertya

Hi Everyone!
I am using my Tarot for the Heart deck today.

I want to gain some practice with this deck.

**THIS IS FOR EXCHANGE & FEEDBACK****

PLEASE READ:
NO HEALTH OR LEGAL QUESTIONS
I DO OFFER FORECAST READINGS
I DO OFFER TIMING READINGS
THIRD PARTY QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME

ANYONE WILLING TO SIT?

mahafrins

I can sit what is it that my ex misses about me?

amaya1

Hey do you see Ab being hurted by me if he sees me with El?

Bluebird

Hi Libertya,

I have Tarot of the Heart too and would love to exchange. My question is - is MH aware of how I feel?

Thanks,

Bluebird

Libertya

Hey do you see Ab being hurted by me if he sees me with El?

Hi!
I pulled the card Master.
I think AB may feel more jealous than hurt if he sees you with EL. I don't see any hurt feelings at all. I see some negativity and possibly possessive feelings from his side. I think that you may need to be careful and be discrete with your relationship with EL. This is similar to the devil card. From personal experience this is a card to watch out for.

I hope this helps! Just be careful. :)

Libertya

I can sit what is it that my ex misses about me?

Hi, thank you.
I pulled the card Seek.
To be very honest, I do not think Ap is thinking about you or missing you at this resent moment. I just see AP focusing on himself and taking the time to get himself back together. AP has kind of retreated from you mentally at the moment. Once this phase is over, he may come back and think about you again. This is just my interpretation. :)

Libertya

Hi Libertya,

I have Tarot of the Heart too and would love to exchange. My question is - is MH aware of how I feel?

Thanks,

Bluebird

Hi, Bluebird! Thank you for your question. :)

I pulled the Heart Chakra. This card came out upright. I do feel that MH may be aware of your feelings. MH'S heart is currently open to you. I do not see a closed off heart at all. MH does feel something strongly towards you. There is a deep connection that is there. Whatever it is that you feel towards this person, MH is aware and feels it also.
I hope this helped!

Thank you for offering to exchange!
My question is: What are Jay W current feelings towards me?

mahafrins

Hi, thank you.
I pulled the card Seek.
To be very honest, I do not think Ap is thinking about you or missing you at this resent moment. I just see AP focusing on himself and taking the time to get himself back together. AP has kind of retreated from you mentally at the moment. Once this phase is over, he may come back and think about you again. This is just my interpretation. :)
Oh this makes complete sense he doesn't miss me cause he is in hermit mode once he gets out of it he would probably seek me . Makes sense.. So no thoughts of Me presently.