Tarot of the Secret Forest

Deidrui

Has anyone gotten this deck yet? I purchased it the other day and I fell in love with it. What is interesting about this deck that on the front it is done in color but on the back it is black and white.

http://www.holisticshop.co.uk/imagprod/DITCSECFOR-X.jpg

Not only can you read these cards reversed (which I might add she doesn't have in her pamphlet) but by turning over the black and white side of the card could also be considered negative outcome or something that must be learned. Depending on how you lay the cards out. I have found that there is no right or wrong way to shuffle these cards or lay them. However, I will say that these cards should be used by the most experince readers and not the beginners or moderate readers.

The cover of the box isn't really all that clear as to what you will find in the box. I was not sure when I got them if I would like them but they have captured my heart. The phamplet that comes with them comes in five different languges so it is quite useful.

While at the store today I was talking to other readers and we were playing around with my deck and found that you can also ask yes and no questions to the cards. We found if all three cards where facing colored side up it was yes, 1 black and white turned up and 2 color was a possibility and 2 black and white and 1 color was doubtful and three black and whites face up was diffently NO.

However, I don't want anyone to miss the fact that not only do these cards have fairies in the woods but look closer and you will also see inscets, animals, fish, trees, fruit, birds, people, gates and a shack (building). If you get into Ted Anderws work on totems and animals then I highly suggest reading up on insects and the rest of the animals you will see in this deck.

firemaiden

Yes, yes, and yes. And we currently have a study group going. I hope you'll join us!