TAROT & SPELLWORK - exciting new thing...

Tanga

So - re:the PDF printouts of cards to colour in...

:) :)

The time it takes to choose the colours, shade them in carefully and cut and paste extras to the card to "specify" it - is a really cool and meditative way of "putting the intention into the card".

:lightbulb: :heart:

Original Destiny

I've tried to use my cards in spells or talisman creation but it's never really worked for me I think it's because the card images are fixed in a "box shape" so to speak and I like my spells to flow and connect artistically . I've tried to draw the image free from its card but it never felt right so I now use rune script mainly burned into driftwood

Tanga

I've tried to use my cards in spells or talisman creation but it's never really worked for me I think it's because the card images are fixed in a "box shape" so to speak and I like my spells to flow and connect artistically . I've tried to draw the image free from its card but it never felt right so I now use rune script mainly burned into driftwood

One can use all sorts of things.
I sometimes use runes, lots of times chants, half the time drawn cards or real cards,
sometimes buttons, pins, and bracelet charms, some crystals, I like sigils alot as well... the list goes on. :)
I do enjoy the imagery of Tarot.