Tarot Story

Kiama

For a while now, I have been working on a novel which is based around the cycle of the Major Arcana. The working title is:

'The Fool's Abbr. Journey', and is designed to incorporate each card as a chapter, with the main character being Finn Vara. The novel is basically his life story, well, abut 10 years of his life story... I am also considering doing a commentary after each chapter, explaining the meaning behind what I have written, the symbolism, and the deeper meaning behind Finn's actiosn and thoughts in relation to the card he is going through at the time...

So, I was wondering if you guys could read the first chapter, which is the introduction ,and the Fool... And then give me your opinions. I'll be writing the commentary soon. And then I'll be posting the Magician. But I'm afraid I can't post each chapter regularly as I've only written two, and I'm not a very regulat writer, esp. since I have loads f coursework which takes priority.

Anyway, here goes.... (Seems the chapter is too long to post all in one post... Damn.)

Kiama

bec

sorry kiama - but what does Abbr. stand for ?

fairyhedgehog

Could you put it up as a web page and give us the link?

Regards,

FH

cj

Kiama (05 Nov, 2001 06:55):
For a while now, I have been working on a novel which is based around the cycle of the Major Arcana. The working title is:

'The Fool's Abbr. Journey'

Kiama,

Can you start a web page with the chapter in it.. I would love to read it.

cj

Kiama

I'm afraid I don't know how to do web pages, or even if I can... I'm still very unclued up about the technical side of the internet.

Bec: Abbr. Is short for the word 'abbreviation'. It's meant to be a really bad attempt at a pun.

Kiama

bec

Ok thanx kiama :)

Now
how?bout them stories - I WANNA read them !!!!!

Got a suggestion for you:
mail them to me abusack@hotmail.com

I?ll put them on web for you and do a link so we all can get the chance to read them :)

How ?bout it eh girl ?? :)

purplelady

If you go to yahoo.com(geocities, not sure I'd recommend that one) excite.com , or any number of other web sites, you can get free home pages/web pages. It's pretty easy , they usually have directions explaining it step by step. Good luck with it Kiama , that sounds great!

Kiama

Bec: You've got mail!

bec

I?ve read your story :) TheFirst time it was kind of hard understanding, I got the story, but wasn?t there (you know). SO I read it again - this time I was on the cliff, visited Anoushka and told mother off :D
So not getting it the first time was a language block ( and I really don?t use my dictionary - don?t like it one bit ) ;D
So my review is: I want more !!!!! *goes into a deep heavy-mode singing " and I want it now !!!!" *

Good work Kiama :)