Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

Sirena84

Hello great peeps of AT Forum..

After getting the go ahead from our Moderator I have decided to start a new game involving Tarot two cards and two sentences..

Sometimes tarot is too complicated and layered for just one card and sometimes another card is needed for clarification.. :)

The rules are pretty much the same as the one card game..

The one best be iterated is the use of skipped as oppose to answering the question above..
Writing skipped stops the flow..

Any tarot deck is welcome.. I know I use a tarot deck where the meanings vary from traditional meanings from time to time.. but if they do please leave a little explanation.. this will reduce confusion..

Feedback on each reading if possible are always welcome but not obligatory..

However side sandpit type arguments are not so welcome.. :D :D

Let the game begin...

Who wants to start off with a question? go on..

:) :heart: xx

WaterSong

woo! yay :)

now we will start using 3 cards then... :laugh: Annabelle, just kidding :D

ok, firrrst question lady Sirena.....

Q: Tell me more about this place I will move too... ? sounds like out in the country, I like that.

go!

Sirena84

woo! yay :)

now we will start using 3 cards then... :laugh: Annabelle, just kidding :D

ok, firrrst question lady Sirena.....

Q: Tell me more about this place I will move too... ? sounds like out in the country, I like that.

go!

yey.. first customer..
I know we will probably stretch it to a full celtic cross by page 10.. hahaha.. Kidding ... :D :D

9 of coins (4 of wands -jumped out).. both of these cards have a serene feel to them.. in the 4 of wands ladies chilling on bed of flowers in the country and 9 also is in a garden.. so I am guessing somewhere in the country.. lotsa plants.. yellow flowers...

Edit- like to add that this place will become your permanent home I think...

Q: tell me about my night with my boy tomorrow night? :)

WaterSong

yey.. first customer..
I know we will probably stretch it to a full celtic cross by page 10.. hahaha.. Kidding ... :D :D

9 of coins (4 of wands -jumped out).. both of these cards have a serene feel to them.. in the 4 of wands ladies chilling on bed of flowers in the country and 9 also is in a garden.. so I am guessing somewhere in the country.. lotsa plants.. yellow flowers...

Q: tell me about my night with my boy tomorrow night? :)

:laugh:

Star/Death : ok, before you cringe, the Death card is ruled by Scorpio, the zodiac sign of Sex.
Now that we have set that straight, tomorrow night will go *really* well, he will be star star struck by whatever you will surprise him with, and will rock his world and knock his socks off ( literally)
( just make sure you don't lose the keys for the handcuffs and give some extra shine to your latex boots :D )

Q: how would he receive the song if I did send it to him ?

Sirena84

:laugh:

Star/Death : ok, before you cringe, the Death card is ruled by Scorpio, the zodiac sign of Sex.
Now that we have set that straight, tomorrow night will go *really* well, he will be star star struck by whatever you will surprise him with, and will rock his world and knock his socks off ( literally)
( just make sure you don't lose the keys for the handcuffs and give some extra shine to your latex boots :D )

Q: how would he receive the song if I did send it to him ?

Magenta- I added an edit for you up there lovely :)

thanks for that explanation.. I saw death and I was oh no.. hahahah

But wouldn't that star mean that he might not even show? like the distance...just a thought..

prince of cups/7 of wands - i see this combo that he will receive it really well.. he will see it as a real thoughtful gift.. if that is a thoughtful thing for a special day.. I think it will also give him the added insentive to want to fight for this. and want to get back up with determination and perseverance.. :)

Q: should I pursue my dream of opening a live music coffee shop?

AmethystEyes

But wouldn't that star mean that he might not even show? like the distance...just a thought..

prince of cups/7 of wands - i see this combo that he will receive it really well.. he will see it as a real thoughtful gift.. if that is a thoughtful thing for a special day.. I think it will also give him the added insentive to want to fight for this. and want to get back up with determination and perseverance.. :)

Q: should I pursue my dream of opening a live music coffee shop?
Hello ladies!

4 of swords/hierophant
Not at the moment. Wait until you meet some other people who can help you out with it first.

Why does X think I did what I did when I left today?

WaterSong

I saw it, thank you...that would be really nice.

no... the Death card is a very intense one, and adds intensity to the card close to it. Its energy is a lot more that endings or transformation, it also caries a very deep, intense energy, the type of which changes or leaves an imprint, a mark on us. A Death type of personality or person is the one that leaves a strong impression in us. A Death person can be also very sexy, very sexual . It is a very rich, complex card ( well, they all are )

So, wear your dominatrix suit baby, yeah

yes, it has a meaning for us.

: should I pursue my dream of opening a live music coffee shop?

page of swords/Justice : do all the necessary paperwork and research first.All the legal stuff.

hey AE! :)

Page of wands/9 of swords: X maybe thought you were afraid or worried he would talk to you ? He thought you did not want to talk OR that he showed his interest too obviously , he was sort of caught.

Q: a message from my dad for me

Sirena84

Hello ladies!

4 of swords/hierophant
Not at the moment. Wait until you meet some other people who can help you out with it first.

moon/two of cups- I think he was a bit unsure why you did it, but he suspects that its because you still have feelings for him.. it did make him feel real emotional though, whatever it was..

Q: how does the boy feel about my new friendship forming with a few guys I met? (all platonic)

AmethystEyes

moon/two of cups- I think he was a bit unsure why you did it, but he suspects that its because you still have feelings for him.. it did make him feel real emotional though, whatever it was..

Q: how does the boy feel about my new friendship forming with a few guys I met? (all platonic)
That makes sense

3 of swords/knight of swords
It seems to really bother him. I think he wants to say something to you about it.

How is X feeling about what I did?

Sirena84

I saw it, thank you...that would be really nice.

no... the Death card is a very intense one, and adds intensity to the card close to it. Its energy is a lot more that endings or transformation, it also caries a very deep, intense energy, the type of which changes or leaves an imprint, a mark on us. A Death type of personality or person is the one that leaves a strong impression in us. A Death person can be also very sexy, very sexual . It is a very rich, complex card ( well, they all are )

So, wear your dominatrix suit baby, yeah

yes, it has a meaning for us.

page of swords/Justice : do all the necessary paperwork and research first.All the legal stuff.

hey AE! :)

Page of wands/9 of swords: X maybe thought you were afraid or worried he would talk to you ? He thought you did not want to talk.

Q: a message from my dad for me

hahhaa..

sun/hermit (two majors) .. strong messages.. he wants you to enjoy your life.. to be happy,..to have joy and follow your heart.. I somehow feel that the hermit maybe is him.. or that he wants you to know that all the answers are closer than you think.. you have grown wise :)