Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

strangebrew

Tiger, those are great news :) I have worked very hard and yes I do have some money I have invested, for my later years :) I have my head in the stars, but my feet on the ground ;)

Tower/8 of cups : be ready because out of the blue you will find yourself packing ad moving! ( I cheated and asked where... 4 of wands... there , to your new home!! )

Q: a message for my dad ?

Oh gosh it is too soon Magenta :D :p but good news, thanks!

Temperance and 2 cups

Your dad says he wants you to remain in a state of calm and peace and take things easy. This is connected with a love relationship, he is with you and watches over you :heart:

How will the project be received?

WaterSong

Oh gosh it is too soon Magenta :D :p but good news, thanks!

Temperance and 2 cups

Your dad says he wants you to remain in a state of calm and peace and take things easy. This is connected with a love relationship, he is with you and watches over you :heart:

How will the project be received?

:)

by the Summer you will have moved SB! :heart:

King of pentacles/3 of pentacles : It will be praised! You worked hard on it and it will show and be seen. The project will definitely be received well, as a solid and well researched , and you will receive recognition for it.

Q: will mom be happy when she moves to P ?

strangebrew

:)

by the Summer you will have moved SB! :heart:

King of pentacles/3 of pentacles : It will be praised! You worked hard on it and it will show and be seen. The project will definitely be received well, as a solid and well researched , and you will receive recognition for it.

Q: will mom be happy when she moves to P ?

I feel that will be next Summer Magenta....i havent yet had an offer.....but will let you know! :)

The project is my son"s...they were asked to do one on an elderly relative and he chose my dad :heart:...oh my i cried when i saw the finished work. I had to pass a lot of info onto him and it made me very nostalgic....:(

9 cups/7 cups

Yes mom will be happy when she moves. It may seem a little daunting at first with all the different options, but yes she will settle

Who will buy my house?

WaterSong

I feel that will be next Summer Magenta....i havent yet had an offer.....but will let you know! :)

The project is my son"s...they were asked to do one on an elderly relative and he chose my dad :heart:...oh my i cried when i saw the finished work. I had to pass a lot of info onto him and it made me very nostalgic....:(

9 cups/7 cups

Yes mom will be happy when she moves. It may seem a little daunting at first with all the different options, but yes she will settle

Who will buy my house?

oh he will do great, and be praised for it !

8 of pentacles/Queen of wands : I think it will be a single woman, a professional, or someone that won't mind putting the work needed in the house.
A woman that will love the house at its potential, and she will have the means to change whatever needs to be changed. She will make you a good offer! :) ( next cards Empress/Ace of pents)

Q: how will I most likely spend my birthday in july ? :party:

strangebrew

oh he will do great, and be praised for it !

8 of pentacles/Queen of wands : I think it will be a single woman, a professional, or someone that won't mind putting the work needed in the house.
A woman that will love the house at its potential, and she will have the means to change whatever needs to be changed. She will make you a good offer! :) ( next cards Empress/Ace of pents)

Q: how will I most likely spend my birthday in july ? :party:

Oh that is just what I got M...a business woman! Fingers and toes crossed :D

7 coins..King swords

It may take some effort but with a man :p. He is an intelligent professional type

How will my friend J's rship go with H?

AmethystEyes

Oh that is just what I got M...a business woman! Fingers and toes crossed :D

7 coins..King swords

It may take some effort but with a man :p. He is an intelligent professional type

How will my friend J's rship go with H?
Death/9 of wands
It wont last. And then there will be tension between them.

What is X thinking about me?

strangebrew

Death/9 of wands
It wont last. And then there will be tension between them.

What is X thinking about me?

Makes total sense

3 coins-8 swords

He isn't at the moment as he is stuck on other things. It seems that either work or study is taking up his thoughts

Why won't it last between J and H?

AmethystEyes

Makes total sense

3 coins-8 swords

He isn't at the moment as he is stuck on other things. It seems that either work or study is taking up his thoughts

Why won't it last between J and H?
Devil/King of Pents
SOmething will keep them apart. Maybe this King of Pents!

well in general what has X been thinking about me today?

strangebrew

Devil/King of Pents

AE...i think i covered this question above :)

tigerkandy

Devil/King of Pents

Kind of Swords (Aquarius)/Queen of Pentacles (Capricorn)

He thinks you are an intellectual, ambitious, and physically attractive person. He appreciates what you have to offer.

How will A and I survive their (A's) move?