Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

AmethystEyes

Kind of Swords (Aquarius)/Queen of Pentacles (Capricorn)

He thinks you are an intellectual, ambitious, and physically attractive person. He appreciates what you have to offer.

How will A and I survive their (A's) move?
Emperor/9 of Wands
You two can stay on top of it and not let it bring you down. Things will stay as they are between you even with this distance as long as you both keep fighting.

How would It make X feel if he knew I was still taking that long trip to A?

Talulah26

Emperor/9 of Wands
You two can stay on top of it and not let it bring you down. Things will stay as they are between you even with this distance as long as you both keep fighting.

How would It make X feel if he knew I was still taking that long trip to A?

10 of cups. six of cups. I think x would be happy about it. Is A somewhere from your past or somewhere that feels like home or nostalgic memories? X would be delighted about you going there.

How would DL feel if I messaged them?

HappyTree

10 of cups. six of cups. I think x would be happy about it. Is A somewhere from your past or somewhere that feels like home or nostalgic memories? X would be delighted about you going there.

How would DL feel if I messaged them?

King of swords/Magician
Happy and surprised. They have been longing to hear from you and therefore thankful that you decided to break the ice.

Ques
How would it fare if I move to where K is at now?

Sirena84

King of swords/Magician
Happy and surprised. They have been longing to hear from you and therefore thankful that you decided to break the ice.

Ques
How would it fare if I move to where K is at now?

is this move for/with someone else or some where else?

cause I got a different result all together..

Empress/magus.. you will feel love and nurtured and also you will be in your element to be an empress.. also will be in control.. or you will feel it.. shadow is 6 of cups.. so I guess will fare quite well.. :)

Q: what do I need to know right now?

HappyTree

is this move for/with someone else or some where else?

cause I got a different result all together..

Empress/magus.. you will feel love and nurtured and also you will be in your element to be an empress.. also will be in control.. or you will feel it.. shadow is 6 of cups.. so I guess will fare quite well.. :)

Q: what do I need to know right now?

I am moving to somewhere else (XX) to this K who is already a resident there. He wants us to stay together. I keep getting the six of cups card for him!!! (and he is indeed loving/nurturing - the only one in these few years for me!!)

Two of swords/Eight of pentacles
You need to know that you need not worry about the lack of work. Your effort has gained momentum in helping you source more work in the future.

Ques
What do I need to know about moving to K?

Sirena84

I am moving to somewhere else (XX) to this K who is already a resident there. He wants us to stay together. I keep getting the six of cups card for him!!! (and he is indeed loving/nurturing - the only one in these few years for me!!)

Two of swords/Eight of pentacles
You need to know that you need not worry about the lack of work. Your effort has gained momentum in helping you source more work in the future.

Ques
What do I need to know about moving to K?

wow.. I am kinda worried about work from september with my tutoring business.. will be the second year of it.. I wasn't thinking anything when I asked that question.. great how you answered one of my worries :)

6 of swords/temperance - Moving to K will allow you put your troubles behind you and move to a place or situation where there will be balance and moderation.. it won't be like the hot passionate roller coasters of romance.. but will be something stable and balanced which I think will be far more valuable..

Q..now that we have work worries to rest, now the boy..
what do I need to know about me and the boy right now?

strangebrew

wow.. I am kinda worried about work from september with my tutoring business.. will be the second year of it.. I wasn't thinking anything when I asked that question.. great how you answered one of my worries :)

6 of swords/temperance - Moving to K will allow you put your troubles behind you and move to a place or situation where there will be balance and moderation.. it won't be like the hot passionate roller coasters of romance.. but will be something stable and balanced which I think will be far more valuable..

Q..now that we have work worries to rest, now the boy..
what do I need to know about me and the boy right now?

*about a boy* :D

Hanged man-4 coins

submitting all up and leaving this to the universe. one or both of you is holding onto their energies at the moment, time will tell :)

Message?

Sirena84

*about a boy* :D

Hanged man-4 coins

submitting all up and leaving this to the universe. one or both of you is holding onto their energies at the moment, time will tell :)

Message?

haha... great book :)

could you please clarify what it means by "well the whole thing really" .. I am a bit confused.. I am also a bit ill today so effecting my brain.. haha :D

chariot/2 of wands - the message is all about movement and making decisions .. but movement in a controlled manner.. plainly speaking, pick a lane and stay on it.. but don't forget to utilise and balance all forces within you, emotional and logical to be successful.. :)

Q : as message for me?

strangebrew

haha... great book :)

could you please clarify what it means by "well the whole thing really" .. I am a bit confused.. I am also a bit ill today so effecting my brain.. haha :D

chariot/2 of wands - the message is all about movement and making decisions .. but movement in a controlled manner.. plainly speaking, pick a lane and stay on it.. but don't forget to utilise and balance all forces within you, emotional and logical to be successful.. :)

Q : as message for me?

What are you confused by Sirena? I am not sure what you are asking :)
Get well soon ((:)heart:))) x0x

Ace Swords with 6 pents

Speak your truth and communicate clearly (do you have a sore throat)? do this with balance and generosity but so that the recipient hears and understands you clearly :)

Message?

Sirena84

What are you confused by Sirena? I am not sure what you are asking :)
Get well soon ((:)heart:))) x0x

Ace Swords with 6 pents

Speak your truth and communicate clearly (do you have a sore throat)? do this with balance and generosity but so that the recipient hears and understands you clearly :)

Message?

thank you :heart:

do you mean that I am being stingy with how much I give here and I need to just open up and let go and stop worrying about consequences.. try to be more open.. ?

and yes sore throat and had fever early morning .. will start my lesson in 3 hours so yes need to speak clearly for the little blight to understand me good :)

HP/queen of coins - that your psychic abilities are at their hight at the moment ..and also you seem to know most things by instinct these days.. your hunches are telling you the truth.. also that you are a very loving mother who provides a nurturing and comfortable environment for her teenager :heart:

Q: what is the biggest thing that will occur for me by end of sunday? (could be something small but something that will rock my world in a good way or crash it perhaps a bit haha)