Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

HappyTree

6 of swords/temperance - Moving to K will allow you put your troubles behind you and move to a place or situation where there will be balance and moderation.. it won't be like the hot passionate roller coasters of romance.. but will be something stable and balanced which I think will be far more valuable..
now?
Coming from toxic relationships I think we both will cherish something stable and balanced.

Q: what is the biggest thing that will occur for me by end of sunday? (could be something small but something that will rock my world in a good way or crash it perhaps a bit haha)

Tower/Two of cups
Unexpected love and affection from someone. It will shock you in a good way. (I think I drew two of cups for you earlier...)

Ques
How will K handle my moving there with him?

strangebrew

thank you :heart:

do you mean that I am being stingy with how much I give here and I need to just open up and let go and stop worrying about consequences.. try to be more open.. ?

and yes sore throat and had fever early morning .. will start my lesson in 3 hours so yes need to speak clearly for the little blight to understand me good :)

HP/queen of coins - that your psychic abilities are at their hight at the moment ..and also you seem to know most things by instinct these days.. your hunches are telling you the truth.. also that you are a very loving mother who provides a nurturing and comfortable environment for her teenager :heart:

Q: what is the biggest thing that will occur for me by end of sunday? (could be something small but something that will rock my world in a good way or crash it perhaps a bit haha)

It is just about being open and saying what you want in life....to be more in control and let others know we mean business :p. The Ace swords cuts through the crap doesnt it and tells it as it is :). If you write down exactly what you want and say that to the other party with the faith that whatever comes back is right for you :heart: Women compromise themselves so much at times :(

Thanks for the kinds words...i totally adore my son :heart: xxxx

2 swords with the world card

You will see what it is you really want in life...the world will become your oyster so to speak after feeling stagnated for so long...either that or you will jump on a plane :p

Message from my granny flo? :p

HappyTree

Ten of pentacles/six of Wands
The stability that you seek is at hand. You just need to raise your head high and say no to people who drag you down.

ques as above pls

Sirena84

It is just about being open and saying what you want in life....to be more in control and let others know we mean business :p. The Ace swords cuts through the crap doesnt it and tells it as it is :). If you write down exactly what you want and say that to the other party with the faith that whatever comes back is right for you :heart: Women compromise themselves so much at times :(

Thanks for the kinds words...i totally adore my son :heart: xxxx

2 swords with the world card

You will see what it is you really want in life...the world will become your oyster so to speak after feeling stagnated for so long...either that or you will jump on a plane :p

you are right.. women do compromise themselves much more than men seem to do.. :heart:

queen of swords/ace of swords - well your granny flo seems to be rather proud of the woman you have become.. you might have lost but you have learnt and the loss has added to your perception and also has added to your empathy and understanding.. she thinks you have become more clever and witty .. I get the feeling that you have much similar traits to her.. she also wants to say , stay true to yourself and say it like it is.. well it seems you do that anyway.. :) she also would like you to open your heart to love a bit more.. be less cynical.. there are not all bad :heart: xx

Q: what advice would my uncle (spirit) tell me now?

strangebrew

you are right.. women do compromise themselves much more than men seem to do.. :heart:

queen of swords/ace of swords - well your granny flo seems to be rather proud of the woman you have become.. you might have lost but you have learnt and the loss has added to your perception and also has added to your empathy and understanding.. she thinks you have become more clever and witty .. I get the feeling that you have much similar traits to her.. she also wants to say , stay true to yourself and say it like it is.. well it seems you do that anyway.. :) she also would like you to open your heart to love a bit more.. be less cynical.. there are not all bad :heart: xx

Q: what advice would my uncle (spirit) tell me now?

She was a red headed feisty irish woman lol :D .. thanks for the reading it made sense...i need to continue being more head than heart for a while...all that sword energy!!! The intellect

3 wands with 8 swords

to free yourself from your present restrictions and look for new opportunities. the man on the first card is looking over sea for new ventures :)

How is chicken man?

HappyTree

Hi I got skipped twice.

strangebrew

Coming from toxic relationships I think we both will cherish something stable and balanced.

Tower/Two of cups
Unexpected love and affection from someone. It will shock you in a good way. (I think I drew two of cups for you earlier...)

Ques
How will K handle my moving there with him?

Queen Wands/10 cups

K will be delighted by you moving in with him. Seem he will have the good end of the deal somehow...a supportive woman to love and care for him :)

Orange or Cranberry?

WaterSong

Queen Wands/10 cups

K will be delighted by you moving in with him. Seem he will have the good end of the deal somehow...a supportive woman to love and care for him :)

Orange or Cranberry?

hello !

Orange: knight of wands

cranberry : 2 of cups

even tough the orange will dazzle you and is powerful, you will totally love cranberry.Better color for you ( or flavor)

Q: what does the universe want me to know today ?

strangebrew

hello !

Orange: knight of wands

cranberry : 2 of cups

even tough the orange will dazzle you and is powerful, you will totally love cranberry.Better color for you ( or flavor)

Q: what does the universe want me to know today ?

Hello love :)...cranberry it is...i have been drinking a lot of OJ so will change now thanks

Knight Swords
6 coins

That something is going to happen quickly in regards to the sharing of money! Are you waiting to hear about some investment or inheritance. Money seems to be the focus today :)

Message from heaven ?

WaterSong

Hello love :)...cranberry it is...i have been drinking a lot of OJ so will change now thanks

Knight Swords
6 coins

That something is going to happen quickly in regards to the sharing of money! Are you waiting to hear about some investment or inheritance. Money seems to be the focus today :)

Message from heaven ?

hello SB :heart:

oh yes, cranberry will agree with you! ( makes sense also because of your zodiac sign! )

ohh that is great...yes, I am. Taxes. I was told I had to pay a lot more tan I owed, so I am waiting to see the real number, which should be a LOT less :)

6 of wands/knight of cups : this is a very loving, encouraging message from heaven... It says that you can go on confidently, follow your dreams and listen to your intuition and heart, because you are guided and protected at every step.
Also heaven wants you to know that love IS on your path, that you cannot see it now, but love will come back to your life, and when it does it will be a mature, happy and stable one, but also very romantic :) Allow yourself to dream and visualize what you want, because it will be granted! it is up to you, as we are co-creators! :heart:

Q: what was the meaning of the dream I had last night ?