Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

Sirena84

Three coins - three wands

These changes are about work and about planning. They are in favour of you when you derive benefit from the energy and vision forward then put your best into it:)

- how will T feel about my readiness for the program?

10 of cups/4 of cups - I think T feels that you are definitely over enthusiastic and likes your energy but maybe he is worried that you may miss some details or something important.. I get mixed feelings with this..

Q: will these changes effect my relationship with my boy? (Good or bad)

Bonny

10 of cups/4 of cups - I think T feels that you are definitely over enthusiastic and likes your energy but maybe he is worried that you may miss some details or something important.. I get mixed feelings with this..

Q: will these changes effect my relationship with my boy? (Good or bad)

Page coins - world

Positive!! In ways that will enhance energies for trying new endeavours. In ways that will open your world to perhaps do some travelling!!

- how do people generally view X in terms of her sexuality?

Sirena84

Page coins - world

Positive!! In ways that will enhance energies for trying new endeavours. In ways that will open your world to perhaps do some travelling!!

- how do people generally view X in terms of her sexuality?

queen of swords/9 of wands - First thing I get is that she is not a flirt and she doesn't put it about.. she has a unique beauty about her.. I fee that she is attractive.. and quite athletic figure.. she is quite strong type. and I think this is attracting people to her.. quite attractive but not the sort that spends hours on herself..

Q: how does he act around the girl he really likes or has feelings for? (shy, touchy feely flirt, verbal flirt, tries to strikes conversations, or other methods)

Bonny

queen of swords/9 of wands - First thing I get is that she is not a flirt and she doesn't put it about.. she has a unique beauty about her.. I fee that she is attractive.. and quite athletic figure.. she is quite strong type. and I think this is attracting people to her.. quite attractive but not the sort that spends hours on herself..

Q: how does he act around the girl he really likes or has feelings for? (shy, touchy feely flirt, verbal flirt, tries to strikes conversations, or other methods)

Wheel fortune - 2 wands

He acts confident and fairly carefree (wheel) while liking recognition (2 wands). He is quite radiant as he feels lucky in himself so he might seem flirty or like he over speaks himself but is just feeling buoyant.

- how do others see P in his sexuality?

strangebrew

Wheel fortune - 2 wands

He acts confident and fairly carefree (wheel) while liking recognition (2 wands). He is quite radiant as he feels lucky in himself so he might seem flirty or like he over speaks himself but is just feeling buoyant.

- how do others see P in his sexuality?

2 wands..10 swords

Could this mean people see P as being bisexual but afraid to show it in case he gets hurt :(

Message?

WaterSong

2 wands..10 swords

Could this mean people see P as being bisexual but afraid to show it in case he gets hurt :(

Message?

queen of pentacles/Death : major changes for you Lady! major changes in finances...a change will bring you comfort and help you move to a better financial/living stage.
Things will change fast and radically for the better.

message for me ?

Bonny

2 wands..10 swords

Message?

Page wands - emperor

Go after what you feel passionate about in an orderly way. There will be benefits from being enthusiastic as well as clear.

- how do people see J in his sexuality?

samantha

2 wands..10 swords

Message?

The Hanged man - King of swords

I think a professional or man with this kings energy is going to do or be involved in an about turn on something that you have either been waiting on for a while now OR that they have been dragging their feet over - base was 8 of wands so any hanging around seems to be finished.

(and how did your house viewings go ? I was thinking about you earlier today )

QU : Does CSG intend to do something or nothing about me ?

samantha

Page wands - emperor

Go after what you feel passionate about in an orderly way. There will be benefits from being enthusiastic as well as clear.

- how do people see J in his sexuality?

king of coins / ace of coins
They see him as down to earth ( a mans man), with a very hands on approach to all things sensual !

QU: Does CSG intend to do something or nothing about me ?

Bonny

king of coins / ace of coins
They see him as down to earth ( a mans man), with a very hands on approach to all things sensual !

QU: Does CSG intend to do something or nothing about me ?

Sun key

Tarot... King swords - fool (yes! In careful and yet innocent ways according to these cards)

Yes CSG is going to step forward by being upbeat and positive towards you

- is J's sexuality towards me only?