Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

Bonny

queen of pentacles/Death : major changes for you Lady! major changes in finances...a change will bring you comfort and help you move to a better financial/living stage.
Things will change fast and radically for the better.

message for me ?

Four swords - three swords

These cards are suggesting a time out is needed for you Watersong, to enable tilling of the soil and easing of the strain and healing of the heart. It would be good for you so you can receive even more appreciation for the truth no matter how heartbreaking that can be ; it will lead you to a time of great repose

samantha

Sun key

Tarot... King swords - fool (yes! In careful and yet innocent ways according to these cards)

Yes CSG is going to step forward by being upbeat and positive towards you

- is J's sexuality towards me only?

Not sure if you are asking about sexual orientation or sexual exclusivity ?

I'll go with the latter !

Six of Cups / King of coins

king of coins tells me that this is him (again) so ....it's possible that he had a childhood sweetheart , but apart from that person I think he has been faithful, with quite a *chaste* /pure attitude towards sex generally .

QU: In order not to have any regrets this year I must refrain from ......

Sirena84

Not sure if you are asking about sexual orientation or sexual exclusivity ?

I'll go with the latter !

Six of Cups / King of coins

king of coins tells me that this is him (again) so ....it's possible that he had a childhood sweetheart , but apart from that person I think he has been faithful, with quite a *chaste* /pure attitude towards sex generally .

QU: In order not to have any regrets this year I must refrain from ......

refrain from,

prince of cups, 7 of cups

womanisers, too much alcohol, indecisions.. you also must make sure that you find creative away of expressing your ideas and also your opinions or upsets or if you don't it will come out wrong and the worst possible situation.. don't bottle up problems.. also take up yoga or some form of meditation..

Q: I need to make the boy realise that it is not okay flirting with other girls in front of me to get a rise.. do I do this by having a word or giving a taste of his own medicine and see how he likes it and maybe realise that its not a nice feeling after all?

WaterSong

refrain from,

prince of cups, 7 of cups

womanisers, too much alcohol, indecisions.. you also must make sure that you find creative away of expressing your ideas and also your opinions or upsets or if you don't it will come out wrong and the worst possible situation.. don't bottle up problems.. also take up yoga or some form of meditation..

Q: I need to make the boy realise that it is not okay flirting with other girls in front of me to get a rise.. do I do this by having a word or giving a taste of his own medicine and see how he likes it and maybe realise that its not a nice feeling after all?

King of wands/Star : I do think these cards are suggesting that you mirror his behavior back, by talking to him and letting him know how that behavior comes from ego and shows little, if none, consideration to your feelings. That he should look at himself and understand why he has that need and let him know how it makes you feel.And ask him if he would tolerate you behaving like he does.
It is selfish, ego based behavior and I think you should set your limit to it.

Q: what should I know?

Sirena84

King of wands/Star : I do think these cards are suggesting that you mirror his behavior back, by talking to him and letting him know how that behavior comes from ego and shows little, if none, consideration to your feelings. That he should look at himself and understand why he has that need and let him know how it makes you feel.And ask him if he would tolerate you behaving like he does.
It is selfish, ego based behavior and I think you should set your limit to it.

Q: what should I know?

Taste of his own medicine it is then.. mwahahahaha.. he doesn't know what is coming }) haha

4 of coins / prince of cups - in order to receive what the universe has to offer and all the love there is, one has to be open to receiving it.. also nothing gained nothing risked... maybe if you are waiting around for a message, just initiate one from you and from your heart.. it may have a reply.. if not the receiver will still be happy to see it :)

Q: what should I know now?

strangebrew

Taste of his own medicine it is then.. mwahahahaha.. he doesn't know what is coming }) haha

4 of coins / prince of cups - in order to receive what the universe has to offer and all the love there is, one has to be open to receiving it.. also nothing gained nothing risked... maybe if you are waiting around for a message, just initiate one from you and from your heart.. it may have a reply.. if not the receiver will still be happy to see it :)

Q: what should I know now?

(((Sirena))) :heart:

8 cups-6 swords

That is may be time to move on from something in your life that isnt serving you too well. Both these cards indicate moving into calmer times and onto a path of deeper spiritual meaning xxx

Will my son get his movie back that he just lost? :(

AmethystEyes

8 cups-6 swords

That is may be time to move on from something in your life that isnt serving you too well. Both these cards indicate moving into calmer times and onto a path of deeper spiritual meaning xxx

6 of Wands/temperance
I think it will turn up. And he will be reunited with his movie :)

Advice about picking a company to volunteer for?

Sirena84

8 cups-6 swords

hello SB :heart:

I think this maybe referring to my work.. I have been meaning to change and onto a different idea.. :)

6 of wands / 3 of swords - two things I see with this combo.. either he won't find it but will come out of it okay or that he will find it and find out that half the film is missing or something.. Good luck to him xx

Q: something else I need to know now?

tigerkandy

6 of Wands/temperance
I think it will turn up. And he will be reunited with his movie :)

Advice about picking a company to volunteer for?

The Lovers/ Nine of Pentacles (Saturn in Virgo)

You may be tempted by an attractive prospect, but stick to your principles. There is a lesson to be learned in service and hard work.

Do I have any advice for today?