Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

strangebrew

King of pentacles/knight of cups: it sure seems that way Amaya...you will hear soon from him.He will reach out to you.

Q: what is important for me to know about the FM(person) situation ?

Ace cups and 4 pents

The situation involves love and the start of a new phase of love. FM at the moment seems to holding back some though, but still feels love and loving :)

My day tomorrow ?

AmethystEyes

Ace cups and 4 pents

The situation involves love and the start of a new phase of love. FM at the moment seems to holding back some though, but still feels love and loving :)

My day tomorrow ?
king of swords/2 of wands
You are going to be doing lots of thinking. Being critical and trying to make decisions.

What is X thinking about us?

samantha

king of swords/2 of wands
You are going to be doing lots of thinking. Being critical and trying to make decisions.

What is X thinking about us?

Ten of swords / Eight of Cups

They think that the worst is over and that you/they/both of you need to seek a new life (tho' difficult to say whether this is separately or together)

QU: What would await me at the gathering ? (MBOFN)

strangebrew

Ten of swords / Eight of Cups

They think that the worst is over and that you/they/both of you need to seek a new life (tho' difficult to say whether this is separately or together)

QU: What would await me at the gathering ? (MBOFN)

8 coins with king wands

A man who is a hard worker. This guy is very intent on business and seems to make to want to get to the top of the ladder

Any news of my house sale?

Bonny

8 coins with king wands

A man who is a hard worker. This guy is very intent on business and seems to make to want to get to the top of the ladder

Any news of my house sale?

Knight coins judgement

People who have seen and been involved in this sal have been prepared with eye on the targets they set. They have made clear assessments of the property in favourable ways.

- is my name on the job contract for LP?

WaterSong

Knight coins judgement

People who have seen and been involved in this sal have been prepared with eye on the targets they set. They have made clear assessments of the property in favourable ways.

- is my name on the job contract for LP?

Emperor/2 of swords: not quite yet B, it is on hold.Someone in power has not given the go ahead yet.

Q: what do I need to know today ?

Bonny

Emperor/2 of swords: not quite yet B, it is on hold.Someone in power has not given the go ahead yet.

Key house

Take care of the keys to your house and perhaps stay in there for some of your time today

- does E know my current feelings now?

WaterSong

Key house

Take care of the keys to your house and perhaps stay in there for some of your time today

- does E know my current feelings now?

Bonny, this is the Tarot Form

Bonny

Bonny, this is the Tarot Form

Seven wands - three swords

You'll have challenges and some inner pain. Be determined as well as anticipate your need to manage sorrow and sadness

- what do I need to put into this situation

WaterSong

Seven wands - three swords

You'll have challenges and some inner pain. Be determined as well as anticipate your need to manage sorrow and sadness

- what do I need to put into this situation

I have been facing challenges meeting some of my clients sudden changes in schedule , that has caused delays and at times headaches, as then it all overlaps.
One of them has been very challenging.

3 of wands/10 of wands: you will need to put good planning, vision and hard work. You will have to be willing to work very hard for it.

Q: message from my guides for today