Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

Bonny

I have been facing challenges meeting some of my clients sudden changes in schedule , that has caused delays and at times headaches, as then it all overlaps.
One of them has been very challenging.

3 of wands/10 of wands: you will need to put good planning, vision and hard work. You will have to be willing to work very hard for it.

Q: message from my guides for today
Ten wands emporer

Assume order and delegate where necessary. Your forbearance throughout burdens is required.

- does E know my feelings currently

amaya1

Ten wands emporer

Assume order and delegate where necessary. Your forbearance throughout burdens is required.

- does E know my feelings currently

King wands tower

yes he knows and he is quite suprised by your feelings i think that he is ready for action

A understands how i feel about us??

Bonny

King wands tower

yes he knows and he is quite suprised by your feelings i think that he is ready for action

A understands how i feel about us??

8 swords - lovers

No, A doesn't know your choices. A understands the intimate energy between you but not the way forward

- how does J feel about me now?

amaya1

8 swords - lovers

No, A doesn't know your choices. A understands the intimate energy between you but not the way forward

- how does J feel about me now?
world 7 coins
J is thinking if the things go forward or should end with you.they are not satisfied

-any improvement tomorrow with him?

WaterSong

world 7 coins
J is thinking if the things go forward or should end with you.they are not satisfied

-any improvement tomorrow with him?

4 of cups/6 of swords: you will definitely see a brightening, and a slow but sure moving out of any difficult/down mood.

Q: What is the blessing coming for TR and TW ?

tigerkandy

4 of cups/6 of swords: you will definitely see a brightening, and a slow but sure moving out of any difficult/down mood.

Q: What is the blessing coming for TR and TW ?

Sword Princes/Pentacle Prince

The blessing will provide a clear and organized mental state. Air is interacting with Mercury an Virgo which means you may have better mental ability for math and other concrete and methodical skills.

Advice for this weekend?

AmethystEyes

Sword Princes/Pentacle Prince

The blessing will provide a clear and organized mental state. Air is interacting with Mercury an Virgo which means you may have better mental ability for math and other concrete and methodical skills.

Advice for this weekend?

Ace of Swords/King of Pents
Be the first one to reach out to someone that you need to talk to. Dont be worried about it.

What is X thinking about me?

Reverie

Ace of Swords/King of Pents
Be the first one to reach out to someone that you need to talk to. Dont be worried about it.

What is X thinking about me?

Death 9 of cups

He is thinking that you are turning your back on the past to find fulfillment and pursue your most pleasurable desires. You are looking towards the future at happy times ahead, possibly between you 2 but not without some work involved to work past defenses.

What did Ac really want with me?

AmethystEyes

Death 9 of cups

He is thinking that you are turning your back on the past to find fulfillment and pursue your most pleasurable desires. You are looking towards the future at happy times ahead, possibly between you 2 but not without some work involved to work past defenses.

What did Ac really want with me?
Strength/9 of pents
Ac wanted to get closer to you. But it feels like for selfish purposes, maybe use you for something.

What does X want me to think or make of those pics?

Reverie

Strength/9 of pents
Ac wanted to get closer to you. But it feels like for selfish purposes, maybe use you for something.

What does X want me to think or make of those pics?

Yes, Ac is a narcissistic person, it sounds like (barely met, but that's my impression).

4 of pents 4 of wands

X wants you to enjoy them, and then save them. X is using them as a way to show his appreciation, and hopes you see yourself in them.

What does Ac want with me now?