Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

AmethystEyes

Yes, Ac is a narcissistic person, it sounds like (barely met, but that's my impression).

4 of pents 4 of wands

X wants you to enjoy them, and then save them. X is using them as a way to show his appreciation, and hopes you see yourself in them.

What does Ac want with me now?
2 of wands/lovers
Ac seems to be deciding whether they want to have a relationship with you. Again this feels like he thinks hes got you if he wants it, similar to deciding what to have for dinner :laugh:

What does X want me to know?

amaya1

2 of wands/lovers
Ac seems to be deciding whether they want to have a relationship with you. Again this feels like he thinks hes got you if he wants it, similar to deciding what to have for dinner :laugh:

What does X want me to know?

That he wants his space right now feeling badly having probably nightmares by hisnegative thoughts and would like to re think some things in his life

9 swords 7 coins

-what A thinks of me now?

Bonny

That he wants his space right now feeling badly having probably nightmares by hisnegative thoughts and would like to re think some things in his life

9 swords 7 coins

-what A thinks of me now?

King coins -king wands

That you are an authority not to be messed with. That you have creativity and security in bucket loads

- how will J feel when I get the job in his work place

amaya1

King coins -king wands

That you are an authority not to be messed with. That you have creativity and security in bucket loads

- how will J feel when I get the job in his work place

Q wands 9 cups
first he will think that you are cery creative and succesful to get that job,secondly he really like the idea ;)

-will he contact me tonight ?

Bonny

Q wands 9 cups
first he will think that you are cery creative and succesful to get that job,secondly he really like the idea ;)

-will he contact me tonight ?

Six cups. Queen coins

Yes, he will feel romantically drawn to and able to. There will be ample means for him to make the call to you,.

- how does he feel about sex before marriage

Reverie

Six cups. Queen coins

Yes, he will feel romantically drawn to and able to. There will be ample means for him to make the call to you,.

- how does he feel about sex before marriage

Fool Death

It's something he feels like will bring drastic change to a relationship and possibly an ending. He is of the more conservative, dramatic, heartfelt type.

What will be the consequence in my life of rejecting him? What will happen as a result in my life in the next 2 months?

WaterSong

Fool Death

It's something he feels like will bring drastic change to a relationship and possibly an ending. He is of the more conservative, dramatic, heartfelt type.

What will be the consequence in my life of rejecting him? What will happen as a result in my life in the next 2 months?

9 of cups/Knight of wands : I think you will happily move on, and someone that will truly light your fire will come to you.

Q: what is that I will transpire in the long term between XP and I ?

Talulah26

9 of cups/Knight of wands : I think you will happily move on, and someone that will truly light your fire will come to you.

Q: what is that I will transpire in the long term between XP and I ?

8 of wands. king of wands.

You will see unexpected sides to XP, they may be arrogant or obnoxious, theres lots of energy and flighty feelings.

future for me and David L?

AmethystEyes

8 of wands. king of wands.

You will see unexpected sides to XP, they may be arrogant or obnoxious, theres lots of energy and flighty feelings.

future for me and David L?

King of Cups/7 of Cups
Looks like David wants to have one with you. But right now it isnt clear, but they think about where it could go.

What is X thinking about us?

WaterSong

King of Cups/7 of Cups
Looks like David wants to have one with you. But right now it isnt clear, but they think about where it could go.

What is X thinking about us?

Ace of cups/3 of pentacles: that he knows the potential for a loving relationship is there and he would like to work on it, give it the proper time and attention.

Q: what do my guides want me to know about the situation with SSSFT ( group )? what is the best course of action ?