Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

amaya1

Six cups. Queen coins

Yes, he will feel romantically drawn to and able to. There will be ample means for him to make the call to you,e

Nothing :(

Bonny

What is this pain confusion and separation all about? Why did universe disconnect us

AmethystEyes

Ace of cups/3 of pentacles: that he knows the potential for a loving relationship is there and he would like to work on it, give it the proper time and attention.

Q: what do my guides want me to know about the situation with SSSFT ( group )? what is the best course of action ?

Wheel/Judgment
Things are going to change. What you should do will become more clear after.

How to best interact with X next time I see him to get us closer?

Jagdamba

How to best interact with X next time I see him to get us closer?

10 of Swords/Death

Surrender completely to the present moment and consider all past experience gone.

How does S view me?

amaya1

10 of Swords/Death

Surrender completely to the present moment and consider all past experience gone.

How does S view me?

Emotional and excited person but you change moods often making him feel worried

moon 4 wands

-what A wants me to do today for us?

Bonny

Emotional and excited person but you change moods often making him feel worried

moon 4 wands

-what A wants me to do today for us?

9 coins Empress

A wants you to stay within your contented self and nurture yourself. A wants you to be your full feminine self

- why was he in NZ?

AmethystEyes

9 coins Empress

A wants you to stay within your contented self and nurture yourself. A wants you to be your full feminine self

- why was he in NZ?
Lovers/Knight of Wands
There was someone there what he wanted to see. He had the opportunity so he took it.

What is X thinking about the next time he will see me?

amaya1

Lovers/Knight of Wands
There was someone there what he wanted to see. He had the opportunity so he took it.

What is X thinking about the next time he will see me?

I think that he will approach you eith romantic way,he is thinling how he can do it that
7 cups magician

-how A will react if he sees me?

samantha

I think that he will approach you eith romantic way,he is thinling how he can do it that
7 cups magician

-how A will react if he sees me?

Strength/Magician

A will make a conscious effort to contain, and conceal, any emotions they have about you which are troubling them - they want to be in control of themselves and their environment.

QU: What do I need to know about what J said about CSG - can I trust their POV ?

AmethystEyes

Strength/Magician

A will make a conscious effort to contain, and conceal, any emotions they have about you which are troubling them - they want to be in control of themselves and their environment.

QU: What do I need to know about what J said about CSG - can I trust their POV ?
Hanged Man/Queen of Pents
I think that J isnt seeing things correctly. Trust yourself.

Message for me?