Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

samantha

Magician/8 of Swords
You will be feeling more empowered. And you can use that to break any binds that have been holding you back.

Something good coming my way?

Five of Coins / The Fool

A new more carefree beginning in a partnership which has been in the doldrums.

QU: Something good coming my way ?

Bonny

Five of Coins / The Fool

A new more carefree beginning in a partnership which has been in the doldrums.

QU: Something good coming my way ?

10 cups 2 swords

You are heading into a very loving and peaceful time that is overflowing and balanced - difficulties are over

- what are j's feelings about our compatibility right now?

Talulah26

10 cups 2 swords

You are heading into a very loving and peaceful time that is overflowing and balanced - difficulties are over

- what are j's feelings about our compatibility right now?

Knight of coins. king of cups.
Seems he wants to take things slow and progress to a deeper connection, he wants to be patient and allow things to unfold naturally, he doesnt want to force anything. Hes sure things will progress though.

Who is the guy from my past who keeps showing up in readings that im supposed to end up with?

HappyTree

Who is the guy from my past who keeps showing up in readings that im supposed to end up with?

King of cups, Ten of swords
A caring, sensitive guy who shared deep emotional bond with you. Then your connection got cut short abruptly due to one party thinking it won't work out.

Ques
If I sent him some baked cookies, how would he like it?

AmethystEyes

King of cups, Ten of swords
A caring, sensitive guy who shared deep emotional bond with you. Then your connection got cut short abruptly due to one party thinking it won't work out.

Ques
If I sent him some baked cookies, how would he like it?

2 of cups/magician
He would feel the love put into them. But will also now feel more empowered.

How would X react to be if I went up to him one day at work (somewhere where we were alone) and kissed him? })

The_Hydra

2 of cups/magician
He would feel the love put into them. But will also now feel more empowered.

How would X react to be if I went up to him one day at work (somewhere where we were alone) and kissed him? })

Ace of Swords/2 of Wands

If he wouldn't kiss back it's only because he'd be too shocked at your move. (lol) X would take it as a clear and bold signal for him to pursue you, prepare to say goodbye to anything but a meager sense of restraint.

Is it even a good idea to pursue this job?

WaterSong

Ace of Swords/2 of Wands

If he wouldn't kiss back it's only because he'd be too shocked at your move. (lol) X would take it as a clear and bold signal for him to pursue you, prepare to say goodbye to anything but a meager sense of restraint.

Is it even a good idea to pursue this job?

Ace of swords/10 of cups : I do think it would be yes, this job could bring you a lot of satisfaction and you would love the people and the company's culture.

Q: Why is that MW has not contacted me as they said they would ?

HappyTree

Q: Why is that MW has not contacted me as they said they would ?

Knight of pentacles/Eight of swords
They got stalled at work. They had to solve something that is draining all their time and energy and can't contact you for now.

Ques
What do I need to know about XW's role in my future?

WaterSong

Knight of pentacles/Eight of swords
They got stalled at work. They had to solve something that is draining all their time and energy and can't contact you for now.

Ques
What do I need to know about XW's role in my future?

2 of wands/Chariot : XW could be a person that could motivate you , they could help you make decisions and to stay focused and on course...or they could be the reason as to why you would make important decisions and move ahead, even move.

Q: How will things evolve between WM and I ?

AmethystEyes

2 of wands/Chariot : XW could be a person that could motivate you , they could help you make decisions and to stay focused and on course...or they could be the reason as to why you would make important decisions and move ahead, even move.

Q: How will things evolve between WM and I ?

Emperor/Moon
You are in control of where they go. So where ever you two choose.

How does X feel about the lack of interactions we had today?