Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

AmethystEyes

Knight of Cups/3 of Pentacles

He would like to offer you a new start and hes prepared to work hard to make it happen. He would prefer to communicate this through his actions (so you may not find him that forthcoming verbally) and he feels as though hes having to do this in front of an audience, instead of it being between just the two of you.
True! We only see each other at work so its hard to really get some time to interact without feel like we are being watched! I feel this too.
Cheers Jag! I walked away from something that wasn't good for me and feel so much better for it :)

Queen Wands-8 swords

Anything that has been holding you down or back will soon be over and the fire of the Queen here will override all obstacles. Enjoy! :)

Message?
7 of cups/10 of swords
I feel like you are confused about something. You don't know why/or how something is and its really bothering you.

Is this feeling of being watched making X reluctant to say something to me?

Jagdamba

Is this feeling of being watched making X reluctant to say something to me?

Ace of Cups/Two of Cups

The feeling of being watched has the effect of him struggling to conceal his feelings, which is an impossible battle as they are leaking out everywhere in any case. He doesn't feel talk is really necessary as when he locks eyes with you the rest of the world disappears and no words would bring you any closer.

Q: Will X try to contact me?

AmethystEyes

Ace of Cups/Two of Cups

The feeling of being watched has the effect of him struggling to conceal his feelings, which is an impossible battle as they are leaking out everywhere in any case. He doesn't feel talk is really necessary as when he locks eyes with you the rest of the world disappears and no words would bring you any closer.

Q: Will X try to contact me?
King of Wands/Wheel
He does seem to have intentions. Nothing planned but in time he does want to.

How is X feeling about not not seeing each until next week?

WaterSong

King of Wands/Wheel
He does seem to have intentions. Nothing planned but in time he does want to.

How is X feeling about not not seeing each until next week?

4 of swords/4 of wands : he knows that after a little break he will see you, and it makes him happy . The images in these cards are so beautiful...the 4 of swords shows a fairy with blue butterflies on her head, looking ahead of her, the 4 of wands shows a group of fae people playing music and happy... he is looking forward to next week and thinking of you :)

Q: will my project with the VB work and be bring results ?

Jagdamba

Q: will my project with the VB work and be bring results ?

The Lovers/Ten of Pentacles

The project will bring you financial results and loyalty from others. Be cautious that any detail s regarding the project that you would rather keep under wraps for now aren't exposed prematurely.

Q: What can you tell me about my project this summer?

AmethystEyes

The Lovers/Ten of Pentacles

The project will bring you financial results and loyalty from others. Be cautious that any detail s regarding the project that you would rather keep under wraps for now aren't exposed prematurely.

Q: What can you tell me about my project this summer?
4 of wands/page of swords
It will help you bond with others. And keep your mind healthily moving.

Did the loss of our friendship hit AS hard?

AmethystEyes

10 of Wands

Yes, they found life very tough going for a while

Will I meet any new friends in the next month?
Yeah I see how differently she is acting, over friendly with everyone at work.....odd

6 of cups/page of cups
I dont think new ones. Maybe an old one might return though.

How does KI feel about our friendship having died those years ago now?

The_Hydra

Yeah I see how differently she is acting, over friendly with everyone at work.....odd

6 of cups/page of cups

Moon/Knight of Wands

Not great, she thinks it was a reckless action based on lies, betrayal, or projections. There could be some regret but for the most part it seems like a lesson learned from youthful folly.

How's the interview likely to go tomorrow?

samantha

6 of cups/page of cups

Five of Cups / Ace of coins

They continue to feel sad and regretful about this, but still treasure (the memory of) what you had when things were good.

QU: Why am I contemplating doing this ?