Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

Jagdamba

Would it be good for our relationship if I sent X that text? Its not about us by the way. But could get us closer if he talks with me about it and doesnt blow me off or tell me he wont talk

3 of Wands/Strength

You would plant further opportunities for communication if you did and you have the skills to keep things in check where needed. Xs mood seems wistful, I don't think he'll blow you off however.

Q: What personal interests should I focus on in the next 3 months?

AmethystEyes

3 of Wands/Strength

You would plant further opportunities for communication if you did and you have the skills to keep things in check where needed. Xs mood seems wistful, I don't think he'll blow you off however.

Q: What personal interests should I focus on in the next 3 months?
6 of pents/Temperance
Balance out your interests. Stop focusing more on one than the other.

I'm afraid he'll tell me that he doesnt want to talk to me about it....what would he say if he did respond?

Jagdamba

I'm afraid he'll tell me that he doesnt want to talk to me about it....what would he say if he did respond?

Knight of Cups/5 of Wands

He thinks that he can offer a satisfactory resolution to some tricky group dynamics if you're scratching around looking for answers. Although he does find the whole thing somewhat tiresome.

Q: Can I incorporate several interests into a single project?

AmethystEyes

Knight of Cups/5 of Wands

He thinks that he can offer a satisfactory resolution to some tricky group dynamics if you're scratching around looking for answers. Although he does find the whole thing somewhat tiresome.

Q: Can I incorporate several interests into a single project?
7 of cups/7 of swords
Yep, I think you can come up with something. You may not be able to get them all in some some could work.

How will I feel about what he would say ?

The_Hydra

7 of cups/7 of swords
Yep, I think you can come up with something. You may not be able to get them all in some some could work.

How will I feel about what he would say ?

Hierophant/10 of Wands

If you already spoke about the topic your answer won't change, otherwise it's an answer you won't really like but had already foreseen. The 10 of Wands (ill dignified) says you'll linger upon his words.

I already had the interview, will I get the job?

AmethystEyes

Hierophant/10 of Wands

If you already spoke about the topic your answer won't change, otherwise it's an answer you won't really like but had already foreseen. The 10 of Wands (ill dignified) says you'll linger upon his words.

I already had the interview, will I get the job?
Lovers/Towers
They are still looking at others. They want to see who stands out more.

How would our relationship change if I texted X that?

Jagdamba

How would our relationship change if I texted X that?

Four of Swords jumped - Take a break first.

6 of Cups/7 of Wands

Your current state of harmony would be lost. X would feel the need to defend the boundaries of the relationship from attack by others.

Q: What can I do to support myself in X?

EricthoDeSalamander

Four of Swords jumped - Take a break first.

6 of Cups/7 of Wands

Your current state of harmony would be lost. X would feel the need to defend the boundaries of the relationship from attack by others.

Q: What can I do to support myself in X?

1. The Magician - Knowledge
2. Five of Swords - Deception

The both odd you have the knowledge, skills, and resources needed to do what you need to do. Just don't sink down to other's levels to get things done.

Q. What is it about me that RL finds attractive.

Jagdamba

1. The Magician - Knowledge
2. Five of Swords - Deception

The both odd you have the knowledge, skills, and resources needed to do what you need to do. Just don't sink down to other's levels to get things done.

Q. What is it about me that RL finds attractive.

Makes sense - asking about work. Value my integrity perhaps?

The World/7 of Wands

RL likes the thrill of the chase and the fact that you are desirable to others apart from them excites them. They find you sexy with an enlightened set of attitudes towards life and a general air of intelligence that is very appealing to them.

Q: How would my experience of work change if I focused on working on my self belief?

AmethystEyes

Makes sense - asking about work. Value my integrity perhaps?

The World/7 of Wands

RL likes the thrill of the chase and the fact that you are desirable to others apart from them excites them. They find you sexy with an enlightened set of attitudes towards life and a general air of intelligence that is very appealing to them.

Q: How would my experience of work change if I focused on working on my self belief?
Lovers/7 of pents
You would need to make a change. You would have a hard time figuring out which way to go.

Something good coming up?