Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

Reverie

Lovers/7 of pents
You would need to make a change. You would have a hard time figuring out which way to go.

Something good coming up?

TOWER/SUN

Jesus. I drew the same cards as Sonia Doris's reading. Isn't that f*ing strange? Is it meant for me?

For you: I feel a strong sexual release. Apart from that, I also sense a release of that which holds you back and isn't real in your life.

I'm redrawing.

9 of pentacles 10 of swords

You are going to be asserting yourself as an independent woman. You are going to rise above challenges, above all the back stabbing and disappointments you have endured, and you are certainly going to get your point across.

Me:

What person or outside influence was holding Mc back from getting closer to me?

HappyTree

Me:

What person or outside influence was holding Mc back from getting closer to me?

King of Cups/Fool
Possibly a past relationship in which Mc has still yet sever the strong rooted emotional/psychic bond. Once Mc lets go of this ghost he will be able to get close to you.

Ques
Will I get the grants if I go all out and apply for them?

AmethystEyes

TOWER/SUN

Jesus. I drew the same cards as Sonia Doris's reading. Isn't that f*ing strange? Is it meant for me?
Maybe you didn't shuffle well :laugh:
King of Cups/Fool
Possibly a past relationship in which Mc has still yet sever the strong rooted emotional/psychic bond. Once Mc lets go of this ghost he will be able to get close to you.

Ques
Will I get the grants if I go all out and apply for them?
Knight of Wands/Towers
Well, yes you do need to take a step forward in order to get them. I snuck.....10 of pents! Yes I would say you would get some!

Tell me more about my sexual release? })

The_Hydra

Maybe you didn't shuffle well :laugh:

Knight of Wands/Towers
Well, yes you do need to take a step forward in order to get them. I snuck.....10 of pents! Yes I would say you would get some!

Tell me more about my sexual release? })

10 of Pentacles/9 of Wands

Hard earned but well worth it, looks like it'll take you some time to let down any "walls" you have and become uninhibited enough to enjoy all the sensual delights that'll be available. It's going to be one hell of a menu to taste from.

Tell me about the situation with X (person) right now?

samantha

10 of Pentacles/9 of Wands

Hard earned but well worth it, looks like it'll take you some time to let down any "walls" you have and become uninhibited enough to enjoy all the sensual delights that'll be available. It's going to be one hell of a menu to taste from.

Tell me about the situation with X (person) right now?

Temperance - 5 of cups
X is trying to hold things together to promote harmony/healing either for someone else who feels disillusioned/cynical or because X feels that way themselves.

QU: What did S think about me ? (Non romantic)

AmethystEyes

Temperance - 5 of cups
X is trying to hold things together to promote harmony/healing either for someone else who feels disillusioned/cynical or because X feels that way themselves.

QU: What did S think about me ? (Non romantic)
8 of pents/queen of cups
That you are a hard and dedicated person who when they go for something they put their all into it. And that you have a big heart.

What is X thinking about us?

samantha

8 of pents/queen of cups
That you are a hard and dedicated person who when they go for something they put their all into it. And that you have a big heart.

What is X thinking about us?

The Hermit - 5 of coins
He's aware of feeling/being alone (relationship wise) and is otherwise trying to come up with answers on how to improve the dynamic. he seems hell bent on doing this by himself even though the double *isolation*in these cards must be a hindrance.

QU: Has CSG decided to call it a day where I am concerned ?

AmethystEyes

The Hermit - 5 of coins
He's aware of feeling/being alone (relationship wise) and is otherwise trying to come up with answers on how to improve the dynamic. he seems hell bent on doing this by himself even though the double *isolation*in these cards must be a hindrance.

QU: Has CSG decided to call it a day where I am concerned ?
He's probably trying to "fix" his depression on his own :(

2 of Wands/page of cups
Nope not yet. They are thinking things through on what move to make, but they seem to want to offer you something.

How does X feel his life is without me?

Jagdamba

How does X feel his life is without me?

The Magician/7 of Wands

He feels that he's back in control and can decide exactly how to fight off any difficulties. There's a certain amount of adrenaline involved.

Q: How does TC view me right now?

AmethystEyes

The Magician/7 of Wands

He feels that he's back in control and can decide exactly how to fight off any difficulties. There's a certain amount of adrenaline involved.

Q: How does TC view me right now?
Bah, he cant fix his problem

Devil/Page of Cups
Something quite sexy. That they would like to make this good girl bad })

What is X thinking about when we will see each other next?