Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

Jagdamba

Why am I so freaking nervous for this job?

4 of Swords RX/6 of Swords

You are going back to something after a break and you're hoping that it will take you to a better place materially and emotionally. You've been through a challenging time.

Q: Best strategy for X this month?

samantha

4 of Swords RX/6 of Swords

You are going back to something after a break and you're hoping that it will take you to a better place materially and emotionally. You've been through a challenging time.

Q: Best strategy for X this month?

Queen of cups - Knight of coins

Perhaps a need to keep your emotions in check (even if you feel thwarted in a desire to race ahead with something?) whilst accommodating -or acknowledging- the needs of others ?

QU: Is Monday or Tuesday a better day for going in to see X ?

AmethystEyes

Queen of cups - Knight of coins

Perhaps a need to keep your emotions in check (even if you feel thwarted in a desire to race ahead with something?) whilst accommodating -or acknowledging- the needs of others ?

QU: Is Monday or Tuesday a better day for going in to see X ?

Monday- fool
tuesday- 10 of cups
Id say Tuesday, there is more security that things will go the way you want them. While on Monday things could go anyway.

Cards for the energy between me and X currently?

amaya1

Monday- fool
tuesday- 10 of cups
Id say Tuesday, there is more security that things will go the way you want them. While on Monday things could go anyway.

Cards for the energy between me and X currently?

5 wands 4 coins

Well there is great passion and some ego issues,i think that one of you is holding back

-should i apply at that college about web designing?

AmethystEyes

5 wands 4 coins

Well there is great passion and some ego issues,i think that one of you is holding back

-should i apply at that college about web designing?

5 of wands/King of wands
You might find it difficult to get in. But I think that this King says you should still go for it.

How has X been feeling about us having not seen each other in a while?

Madame Squee

How has X been feeling about us having not seen each other in a while?

Knight of Disks ~ 5 of Disks

X has been focused on money and financial recovery. Misery loves company, so X feels lonely.

What will this Wednesday bring to me?

AmethystEyes

Knight of Disks ~ 5 of Disks

X has been focused on money and financial recovery. Misery loves company, so X feels lonely.

What will this Wednesday bring to me?
Page of Swords/Knight of Pentacles
Looking for a way to get ahead. Trying to make some progress.

OK what is this message coming my way about?

Jagdamba

OK what is this message coming my way about?

Two of Wands/8 of Pentacles

Someone has a world of opportunity in their hands but they're obstinately sticking to the choice they've already made. They appear to be feeling anxious about the prospect of changing their usual pattern in any way.

Q: Should I find someone to support me in my development of X?

Bonny

Two of Wands/8 of Pentacles

Someone has a world of opportunity in their hands but they're obstinately sticking to the choice they've already made. They appear to be feeling anxious about the prospect of changing their usual pattern in any way.

Q: Should I find someone to support me in my development of X?

Queen wands hanged man

Yes - the competence and synergy you feel in this area are wonderful yet you are thwarted without some others to help you proceed

- how do the people who work at X feel when I walk into a room there?

Jagdamba

- how do the people who work at X feel when I walk into a room there?

King of Cups/9 of Wands

They feel like taking a break from their work but are also feeling somewhat guarded at present because they don't feel as though they know you yet. Their perception of you is that you have a lot to offer but it seems that both sides are still inhibited and they are perhaps hoping that you will initiate breaking the ice, as they feel that you have the higher status or upper hand in the situation.

Q: How am I viewed at work?