Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

Jagdamba

Ques
Why did 'they' attempt to set fire to AH's auto shop? (the motive)

2 of Wands/8 of Pentacles

Greed and control. They wanted to leave AH with no way of being able to continue to be busy with his work, they were jealous of his reputation and customer base.

Q: What skill should I work on this week?

samantha

2 of Wands/8 of Pentacles

Greed and control. They wanted to leave AH with no way of being able to continue to be busy with his work, they were jealous of his reputation and customer base.

Q: What skill should I work on this week?

Page of swords - Judgement
research or any type of fact finding which would bring about *enlightenment* on some subject/practice.

QU: Apart from comments on my appearance and finances, does CSG have anything else to say to others about me ?

Jagdamba

QU: Apart from comments on my appearance and finances, does CSG have anything else to say to others about me ?

The Emperor/3 of Cups

Nope, when with friends CSG usually stays within the limits of focusing on having a good time. Any other thoughts they will either tell you directly or hold them back and keep to themselves.

Q: How does L view me?

Sirena84

The Emperor/3 of Cups

Nope, when with friends CSG usually stays within the limits of focusing on having a good time. Any other thoughts they will either tell you directly or hold them back and keep to themselves.

Q: How does L view me?

Lovers/the world - L view you as a trustworthy and reliable person. Also they think you are easy to get along with and have a fantastic way with people.. They also see you as someone who is good at thinking on the spot when its needed.. Both together I get very determined and rock minded person here.. they admire your perseverance and the things that you say/think..

Q: what does he most look forward to when he thinks about the next time we get together?

Jagdamba

Lovers/the world - L view you as a trustworthy and reliable person. Also they think you are easy to get along with and have a fantastic way with people.. They also see you as someone who is good at thinking on the spot when its needed.. Both together I get very determined and rock minded person here.. they admire your perseverance and the things that you say/think..

Q: what does he most look forward to when he thinks about the next time we get together?

Wow, thanks Sirena!

4 of Swords/3 of Swords

He thinks that you're an absolute heartbreaker! He likes to think about how you might put him through exquisite torture :bugeyed:

Q: Should I contact JL?

Sirena84

Wow, thanks Sirena!

4 of Swords/3 of Swords

He thinks that you're an absolute heartbreaker! He likes to think about how you might put him through exquisite torture :bugeyed:

Q: Should I contact JL?

you are welcome.. :)

4 of cups/4 of swords
I feel that now (today) is not the right time.. JL seems to be needing a lot of space today.. not just from you, from everyone.. ask again tomorrow.. maybe just having one of those days.. x

Q: what does he miss about me most when we are apart?

AmethystEyes

you are welcome.. :)

4 of cups/4 of swords
I feel that now (today) is not the right time.. JL seems to be needing a lot of space today.. not just from you, from everyone.. ask again tomorrow.. maybe just having one of those days.. x

Q: what does he miss about me most when we are apart?
Knight of Swords/High priestess
The talks that you have the things that you say that amuse him. And you alluring nature.

What is AS's problem with me?

Sirena84

Knight of Swords/High priestess
The talks that you have the things that you say that amuse him. And you alluring nature.

What is AS's problem with me?

9 of swords/prince of cups - I think you may make them feel anxious about taking some attention away from them.. mostly insecurities.. nothing to worry about

Q: how am I different to other ladies/girls he has dated before?

AmethystEyes

9 of swords/prince of cups - I think you may make them feel anxious about taking some attention away from them.. mostly insecurities.. nothing to worry about

Q: how am I different to other ladies/girls he has dated before?
Temperance/Moon
You blend together much better. He feels a connection with you, a deep understanding.

Is X feeling insecure or worried about how special our relationship/connection is compared to me and S?

Sirena84

Temperance/Moon
You blend together much better. He feels a connection with you, a deep understanding.

Is X feeling insecure or worried about how special our relationship/connection is compared to me and S?

queen of coins/4 of wands - I don't think he gets worried about it.,., but he clearly sees that you and S have happier and more stable connection..

Q: does he like the fact that I am much more laid back in terms of contacting him in compared to other women he dated before?