Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

Talulah26

Queen of Cups/Page of Swords

You will but I think you're going to want a smaller crowd around you or just go out with one person. Either it's a softer more understanding person (if that card is not you) or someone who's very in tune with recent events and gossip (which you'll be interested in hearing.)

What will my first impression of X be?

The chariot/death

Someone who seems very blunt and straight to the point, quite a serious/cold character, it might take you some time to warm up to this person.

Who is the person who I'll be going out with at the weekend?

The_Hydra

The chariot/death

Someone who seems very blunt and straight to the point, quite a serious/cold character, it might take you some time to warm up to this person.

Who is the person who I'll be going out with at the weekend?

7 of Swords/Knight of Swords- (Remember how I said a gossip?)

This person is the fly on the wall, the most informed out of everybody because they make it their mission regardless of the consequences. They're not all bad though, they love to stand up for people and catch those with ill intentions red handed (I feel sorry for those people.)

In what situation will X and I be reunited or put together?

Talulah26

7 of Swords/Knight of Swords- (Remember how I said a gossip?)

This person is the fly on the wall, the most informed out of everybody because they make it their mission regardless of the consequences. They're not all bad though, they love to stand up for people and catch those with ill intentions red handed (I feel sorry for those people.)

In what situation will X and I be reunited or put together?

2 of swords/7 of wands
A difficult situation where you'll have to stand your ground, you may come in contact with this person through a disagreement about something.

Will G.N and I be reunited as friends?

samantha

2 of swords/7 of wands
A difficult situation where you'll have to stand your ground, you may come in contact with this person through a disagreement about something.

Will G.N and I be reunited as friends?

The Lovers - 8 of coins
It looks as thought you will both want and go for this, it won't come about overnight so you need to put in the effort to make it happen (either paving the way beforehand OR taking things step by step thereafter)

QU: Would it be favourable to do it next week ?

Talulah26

The Lovers - 8 of coins
It looks as thought you will both want and go for this, it won't come about overnight so you need to put in the effort to make it happen (either paving the way beforehand OR taking things step by step thereafter)

QU: Would it be favourable to do it next week ?

8 of wands/king of coins
Yes doing it next week would be great, seems the mature and responsible thing to do, the timing will be great.

G.N's thoughts/opinion of me?

samantha

8 of wands/king of coins
Yes doing it next week would be great, seems the mature and responsible thing to do, the timing will be great.

G.N's thoughts/opinion of me?

Page of swords - The Chariot

They see you as smart, a quick learner and a clear communicator, someone who likes to be in the drivers seat and succeed at any goals you set yourself; chariot always aims to win (probably proud too)

QU: Outcome of doing this next week ?

Talulah26

Page of swords - The Chariot

They see you as smart, a quick learner and a clear communicator, someone who likes to be in the drivers seat and succeed at any goals you set yourself; chariot always aims to win (probably proud too)

QU: Outcome of doing this next week ?

Five of swords/ten of wands (10 of swords/eight of coins)
Initially it may cause you allot of stress and some pain, it may bring about an ending to something which you will find difficult but its something you will learn from and be a positive in the long run.

D.L's thoughts/feelings for L.C

samantha

Five of swords/ten of wands (10 of swords/eight of coins)
Initially it may cause you allot of stress and some pain, it may bring about an ending to something which you will find difficult but its something you will learn from and be a positive in the long run.

D.L's thoughts/feelings for L.C

3 of swords - 10 of Coins

DL appears to be feeling sad or in pain over LC , Either a long standing partnership is no more or there is no longer the prospect of working towards a lasting Union with them.

QU: CSG's likely feelings for me in 6 months time ?

AmethystEyes

3 of swords - 10 of Coins

DL appears to be feeling sad or in pain over LC , Either a long standing partnership is no more or there is no longer the prospect of working towards a lasting Union with them.

QU: CSG's likely feelings for me in 6 months time ?
wheel/ace of pents
They will make a change. They will start to get more grounded and stable.

What has X been thinking about us since yesterday?

Jagdamba

What has X been thinking about us since yesterday?

10 of Cups/Knight of Pentacles

He feels optimistic that you could have a happy future together and is ready to pursue this ambition with determination. He hopes for a settled and affectionate family home.

Q: Should I contact JL next month?