Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

WaterSong

10 of Cups/Knight of Pentacles

He feels optimistic that you could have a happy future together and is ready to pursue this ambition with determination. He hopes for a settled and affectionate family home.

Q: Should I contact JL next month?

6 of wands/King of cups : well, this is a definite yes Jag... you sure should .

Q: will MR call me to participate in her show ?

samantha

6 of wands/King of cups : well, this is a definite yes Jag... you sure should .

Q: will MR call me to participate in her show ?

king of cups - 3 of cups
You may have to wait for the news (base HM) but it looks like MR would be happy to have you (and 2 other guests ?) in her show .

QU: How would X be with/around me tomorrow ?

Jagdamba

QU: How would X be with/around me tomorrow ?

Two of Swords/The Lovers

A delicious tension is palpable when X is near you. X wants to be as close to you as possible.

Q: Would doing X be a positive course of action?

WaterSong

Two of Swords/The Lovers

A delicious tension is palpable when X is near you. X wants to be as close to you as possible.

Q: Would doing X be a positive course of action?

Queen of wands/Hermit : It will be if you are doing it for the right reasons, like following your inner call or inner moral code. If X comes from your heart and not from ego, definitely it will be.

Q: what new door is opening for me ?

Jagdamba

Q: what new door is opening for me ?

9 of Cups/8 of Swords RX

New learning creates a shift in perspective that brings satisfaction and contentment and frees you from old mental restriction.

Q: What next for D & I?

WaterSong

9 of Cups/8 of Swords RX

New learning creates a shift in perspective that brings satisfaction and contentment and frees you from old mental restriction.

Q: What next for D & I?

this is coming up a lot for me, and I feel it. I feel really light, happy and free and there are several opportunities opening up for me.

King of pentacles/8 of pentacles : there will be work done between the two of you, you will focus on what needs to be worked out, perfected. It seems D will be willing to put the necessary work in the relationship. ( and it will work out, as the next car is Star ;) )

Q: what is the place that FL is meant to have in my life from now on ?

samantha

this is coming up a lot for me, and I feel it. I feel really light, happy and free and there are several opportunities opening up for me.

King of pentacles/8 of pentacles : there will be work done between the two of you, you will focus on what needs to be worked out, perfected. It seems D will be willing to put the necessary work in the relationship. ( and it will work out, as the next car is Star ;) )

Q: what is the place that FL is meant to have in my life from now on ?

king of coins - King of cups
Someone who will offer you financial or business help and assistance and someone who will be warm and supportive emotionally.

QU: What is the place that CSG is meant to have in my life from now on ?

samantha

king of coins - King of cups
Someone who will offer you financial or business help and assistance and someone who will be warm and supportive emotionally.

QU: What is the place that CSG is meant to have in my life from now on ?

The Hanged man
Hmm, that's a tough one Sam }) I think it hasn't been decided yet, but you will definitely be shifting your perspective from whatever you believe to be the case presently.

QU: How is S doing ?

WaterSong

The Hanged man
Hmm, that's a tough one Sam }) I think it hasn't been decided yet, but you will definitely be shifting your perspective from whatever you believe to be the case presently.

QU: How is S doing ?

:laugh: I thought I was having sight problems... good call

3 of cups/Emperor : S seems to definitely be enjoying themselves, socializing, going out an just feeling good about themselves.

Q: what is coming next ?

samantha

:D

:laugh: I thought I was having sight problems... good call

3 of cups/Emperor : S seems to definitely be enjoying themselves, socializing, going out an just feeling good about themselves.

Q: what is coming next ?

Temperance - The lovers

You will find that a significant relationship will be able to achieve the kind of balance you are looking for; diplomacy and negotiation will be the watch words.

QU: Would X be prepared to wait a couple of months or would they have moved on by then (if not sooner) ?