Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

WaterSong

Thank you jason...she is a lucky girl too :) there is a nice energy about you

Fool/Eight of wands
Dog is feeling happy and lighthearted, full of energy. Perhaps they really need a release of pent up energy (like taking a walk?)

Ques
Who is likely my King of pentacles? X or K?

X=10 of swords
K= Wheel
I think it will be K

Q: what will be SB major life breakthrough ?

samantha

Thank you jason...she is a lucky girl too :) there is a nice energy about you

X=10 of swords
K= Wheel
I think it will be K

Q: what will be SB major life breakthrough ?

Temperance - Queen of wands
If SB is a guy then I think the breakthrough will come in being able to /learning how to accommodate this queen into his life, at the moment SB may think there are factors which prevent the two of them from gelling but this will be overcome. If SB is a woman then SB will learn how to integrate this queens energy into their own psyche- something that is missing or under developed currently.

QU: Why stops CSG from approaching me directly ?

WaterSong

Temperance - Queen of wands
If SB is a guy then I think the breakthrough will come in being able to /learning how to accommodate this queen into his life, at the moment SB may think there are factors which prevent the two of them from gelling but this will be overcome. If SB is a woman then SB will learn how to integrate this queens energy into their own psyche- something that is missing or under developed currently.

QU: Why stops CSG from approaching me directly ?

Queen of cups/knight of cups : I think CSG is afraid of showing openly his feelings for you, it is almost like he feels it will be obvious , that he won't be able to hide or control it.
It seems from these cards like he is afraid of falling in love almost, afraid of the intensity of what they are feeling.

Q: Why is that WM has not messaged me yet ?

WiseOakReiki

Queen of cups/knight of cups : I think CSG is afraid of showing openly his feelings for you, it is almost like he feels it will be obvious , that he won't be able to hide or control it.
It seems from these cards like he is afraid of falling in love almost, afraid of the intensity of what they are feeling.

Q: Why is that WM has not messaged me yet ?

7 of Chalices/ Death

WM has not messaged you because they have a lot on their mind and something in their life needs to end before they will be freed up to have the energy to talk to you. This seems to be in the process right now.

Q: How do I get that thing I am waiting for?

WaterSong

7 of Chalices/ Death

WM has not messaged you because they have a lot on their mind and something in their life needs to end before they will be freed up to have the energy to talk to you. This seems to be in the process right now.

Q: How do I get that thing I am waiting for?

Sun /World : remain positive, send out your intentions...I see here some positive affirmations and some energy work too.

Q: message from my guides ?

AmethystEyes

Sun /World : remain positive, send out your intentions...I see here some positive affirmations and some energy work too.

Q: message from my guides ?
Strength/10 of Pents
Your connection with someone is very strong. It will keep you two together.

What does X want to tell me about us and our situation?

WaterSong

Strength/10 of Pents
Your connection with someone is very strong. It will keep you two together.

What does X want to tell me about us and our situation?

9 of wands/Ace of wands : in spite of feeling tired and not fully well, he is willing to try start again.

Q: what is that x wants to tell me ?

AmethystEyes

9 of wands/Ace of wands : in spite of feeling tired and not fully well, he is willing to try start again.

Q: what is that x wants to tell me ?
5 of pents/10 of wands
X is having a hard time right now. But they hope you will stand by them and be there for them when they make it past this.

Hmmmm so how does X feel about being with me again even if he's still feeling this way?

WaterSong

Hmmmm so how does X feel about being with me again even if he's still feeling this way?

Justice/knight of wands : he does want to be with you, they do feel the passion and drive , and want to do what is right and good for you. They know you have been waiting so they want to find their energy to be able to be fair to you... do *justice* to you.

Q: message for me ?

HappyTree

Justice/knight of wands : he does want to be with you, they do feel the passion and drive , and want to do what is right and good for you. They know you have been waiting so they want to find their energy to be able to be fair to you... do *justice* to you.

Q: message for me ?

Judgement/Two of swords
These cards say there is an impending change that is positive for you. However you might not be seeing them because your thought is focused elsewhere.

Ques
What did this dream mean? The dream I had about X that we are in that car with all those situations?