Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

The_Hydra

5 of pents/10 of wands
As of right now it looks like a no. But to me this is saying its not a no forever, there is just something that needs to be dealt with.

What is the wound X is having a hard time dealing with?

Moon/2 of Swords

I really want to say depression, it's either that or something they've struggled with for years because rather than facing it X has pushed it down and tucked it away as far as possible in themselves. They just rather not deal with it and pretend the issue doesn't exist, probably because they don't feel they have the right tools.

What issues must be dealt with first?

HappyTree

What issues must be dealt with first?

Emperor/Moon
Major issues involving extreme control and dominance out of fear. By clearing away emotional issues and worry will you be freed.

Ques
What else should I know about the dream?

Jagdamba

Ques
What else should I know about the dream?

Queen of Wands/6 of Cups

Their personal qualities live on through their children. This dream has got you thinking about what actions you can take next.

How best to resolve the difficulties between R & L?

WaterSong

Queen of Wands/6 of Cups

Their personal qualities live on through their children. This dream has got you thinking about what actions you can take next.

How best to resolve the difficulties between R & L?

Hierophant/6 of pentacles : I do think that R & L would benefit from some sort of mediation or counseling. They need to sort their differences out with a third party that will help them work with the other.

Q: what is the advice my guides would like to give me today ?

Jagdamba

Q: what is the advice my guides would like to give me today ?

Two of Cups/Page of Cups

Take time to stop and appreciate what you have today. Savour the relationships you have in your life and draw strength from your connection with others.

Q: Should I go to work on Monday or stay at home to recuperate?

WaterSong

Two of Cups/Page of Cups

Take time to stop and appreciate what you have today. Savour the relationships you have in your life and draw strength from your connection with others.

Q: Should I go to work on Monday or stay at home to recuperate?

Queen of swords/Strength : I do think these cards are telling you to gather your mental and inner strength , to use your logic and detach from the emotions/feelings of the situation and go to work, show that you are capable of handling it.
It will favor you in the long run, you will be pereceived as strong and professional.

Q: who is that page of cups sending a message ?

Jagdamba

Q: who is that page of cups sending a message ?

Ten of Wands/7 of Wands

Its someone who has travelled further along the same path and can advise you on what lies ahead. They are an adventurous soul who prefers to travel light and may suggest that you simplify your life.

Q: What is the best way to have a positive relationship with TC?

WaterSong

Ten of Wands/7 of Wands

Its someone who has travelled further along the same path and can advise you on what lies ahead. They are an adventurous soul who prefers to travel light and may suggest that you simplify your life.

Q: What is the best way to have a positive relationship with TC?

Queen of wands / hermit : be positive, confident and trust yourself and you abilities, but reveal little about your personal life . Keep good boundaries and focus on the job at hand.

Q: what would be like for me if I went back to P (place) ?

Jagdamba

Q: what would be like for me if I went back to P (place) ?

4 of Cups/Knight of Cups

It wouldn't be long before you'd be looking for rescue from a life of boredom. You'd have a close connection with someone else living in P but a significant disappointment would come between you & sour your enjoyment.

Q: How best to get along with H?

WaterSong

4 of Cups/Knight of Cups

It wouldn't be long before you'd be looking for rescue from a life of boredom. You'd have a close connection with someone else living in P but a significant disappointment would come between you & sour your enjoyment.

Q: How best to get along with H?

7 of wands/9 of pentacles : I think H does not like to be pushed around or for people to pry own their private life.H seems to be introverted and rather gentle, so just be kind, and don;t press for information, let H come forward with it. Respect their own personal space.

Q: what will be like for me if I went back to L ( place ) ?