Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

jason.lee83

10 of Cups / Ace of Pentacles

DN will be pleased and want to praise you for you have written the report. I think DN will offer you a hand with something as a result, perhaps a raise or the beginning of some kind of work together.

What is the best way to get the word out about X?

7 of wands / 9 of swords

Do X with passion, creativity and/or hard work (if there's competition) and you'll likely succeed. Don't spend too much time thinking about X though, adequate rest is needed.

What does the dream about this certain girl mean?

Jagdamba

What does the dream about this certain girl mean?

7 of Cups/3 of Cups

You are craving sensual contact. You have an eye on her because you find her beautiful, even though she may not be single.

Q: Can I get X set up before September?

WiseOakReiki

7 of Cups/3 of Cups

You are craving sensual contact. You have an eye on her because you find her beautiful, even though she may not be single.

Q: Can I get X set up before September?

3 of Pentacles / 6 of Cups

If you put in the work, one thing at a time, the outcome will be positive. You will enjoy the fruits of your labor and possibly be able to share it with others.

Is creating videos in my highest good right now?

PentQueen

3 of Pentacles / 6 of Cups

If you put in the work, one thing at a time, the outcome will be positive. You will enjoy the fruits of your labor and possibly be able to share it with others.

Is creating videos in my highest good right now?

Ace of Cups

This looks like a massive yes...you are being guided to do this. Just trust the process and you will be fine.

Q - Why is it that R ignores me in person?

WiseOakReiki

Ace of Cups

This looks like a massive yes...you are being guided to do this. Just trust the process and you will be fine.

Q - Why is it that R ignores me in person?

Moon reversed / Magician

They are putting on a front to hide their true feelings of insecurity. R wants to appear that they have it all.

What do I need to know about CM?

jason.lee83

What do I need to know about CM?

Knight of Pentacles / 2 of wands

CM is focused in a good way. His intentions are in a good way/ really beneficial.

Will I hear from A in the future?

WiseOakReiki

Knight of Pentacles / 2 of wands

CM is focused in a good way. His intentions are in a good way/ really beneficial.

Will I hear from A in the future?

7 of Wands / Ace of Cups

You may not hear from A right now as they are busy with other things. Once this phase passes and they deal with their priorities, you will have a positive connection or conversation.

What do I need to know about GO?

Jagdamba

What do I need to know about GO?

4 of Wands/Strength

GO is adept at finishing touches, refining & elevating things to the next level. They are astute in business with a strong gift for diplomacy & negotiation and command respect for their professionalism.

Q: What do I need to know about the situation with C?

samantha

4 of Wands/Strength

GO is adept at finishing touches, refining & elevating things to the next level. They are astute in business with a strong gift for diplomacy & negotiation and command respect for their professionalism.

Q: What do I need to know about the situation with C?

9 of swords - Page of cups
There may be worry on both sides that desired feelings are either not being reciprocated or are not available; someone needs to guard against pouting or feeling hard done by.

QU: Advice for the next 10 days ?

amaya1

9 of swords - Page of cups
There may be worry on both sides that desired feelings are either not being reciprocated or are not available; someone needs to guard against pouting or feeling hard done by.

QU: Advice for the next 10 days ?
Knight coins 9 coins

Pay attention on the details and nurtune yourself

-should i go alone to see him there?