Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

WiseOakReiki

Knight coins 9 coins

Pay attention on the details and nurtune yourself

-should i go alone to see him there?

Strength / King of Pentacles

You can go alone but it may require great strength. You will want to make sure you are physically and emotionally grounded.

Q: Should I spend time and energy on N first or just go for it as it is?

Jagdamba

Q: Should I spend time and energy on N first or just go for it as it is?

King of Wands/8 of Wands

You are at a mature stage with this, where you have a clear direction for yourself. You need to just go for it because it is the right moment for launching things, seize the day!

Q: Should I ask W for help with X?

Emma313

King of Wands/8 of Wands

You are at a mature stage with this, where you have a clear direction for yourself. You need to just go for it because it is the right moment for launching things, seize the day!

Q: Should I ask W for help with X?

3 of cups/ 6 of swords

yes, it will be some kind of healing process too, all good

should i consider seriously what Im thnking of doing? Will it be beneficial for me?

newsunshine

3 of cups/ 6 of swords

yes, it will be some kind of healing process too, all good

should i consider seriously what Im thnking of doing? Will it be beneficial for me?

2 of swords, king of cups

You need to give it more thought...it lacks clarity at this time you're not seeing something. It will be emotionally rewarding if you do

Q> What is the best way to handle the current situation with E and R in the house

Emma313

Thank you so much newsunshine, i have to go now but will be back xx

newsunshine

Thank you so much newsunshine, i have to go now but will be back xx

No worries Emma

My question
Q> What is the best way to handle the current situation with E and R in the house
newsunshine is online now Report Post

Jagdamba

10 of Wands/Ace of Wands

Call the whole family together and explain that things can't go on as they are. There needs to be a new plan to help bridge the gap which involves everyones agreement rather than you carrying things on your own.

Q: Would W help with X next week if asked?

newsunshine

10 of Wands/Ace of Wands

Call the whole family together and explain that things can't go on as they are. There needs to be a new plan to help bridge the gap which involves everyones agreement rather than you carrying things on your own.

Q: Would W help with X next week if asked?

7 of cups/ 9 of swords
They might have a lot to do and may be confused on where to put the energy...they will not be able to step away from their probs to be able to help

Q. If I just leave the situation with E and R alone will it get better in few weeks

jason.lee83

Q. If I just leave the situation with E and R alone will it get better in few weeks

Death - changes
Tower - sudden

There will be sudden changes regarding this situation. With two major Arcana, what's to happen is something beyond anyone's control.

Is she testing me?

HappyTree

Is she testing me?

Knight of pentacles/Queen of pentacles
She wants to see how loyal/devoted you are to her. That you mean no harm and respects her despite your attraction to her.

Ques
Have I broken free of this bond?