Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

Jagdamba

How does X feel about not having seen me that day when he though he would?

9 of Cups RX/6 of Swords

That he has been robbed of feeling contentment that day. He hoped that you would be moving forwards together.

Q: Describe this transformation ahead?

Rayo

Q: Describe this transformation ahead?

The Hierophant + The Hermit

Wow, it's a big deal! A deep transformation which will begin with the help of a guide or a group to point you in the right direction and then the rest of the way will be alone requiring a lot of reflection and logical thinking.

What should I do about G?

Reverie

The Hierophant + The Hermit

Wow, it's a big deal! A deep transformation which will begin with the help of a guide or a group to point you in the right direction and then the rest of the way will be alone requiring a lot of reflection and logical thinking.

What should I do about G?

Hierophant strength

Gather more information and look towards examples from outside sources/relationships. There is something external that will help you get to the bottom of what is hurting you with G. Take an analytic approach/learning lens.

What will happen between P and I in the next week?

WiseOakReiki

Hierophant strength

Gather more information and look towards examples from outside sources/relationships. There is something external that will help you get to the bottom of what is hurting you with G. Take an analytic approach/learning lens.

What will happen between P and I in the next week?

Queen of Swords / 4 of Swords

This appears to be a break up or harsh words from a female that leads the man to find another woman. (In my deck the 4 of swords has a couple recuperating together eating a meal). It also appears that he may still have her on his mind even once he finds someone new.

Q: What do I need to know about my clients?

Reverie

This appears to be a break up or harsh words from a female that leads the man to find another woman. (In my deck the 4 of swords has a couple recuperating together eating a meal). It also appears that he may still have her on his mind even once he finds someone new.

Feedback (no reading or question):

Your reading is very interesting.
We've recently begun dating more intensively, and I am having signs that his ex might still be a part of his life. In other words, I'm not certain she is fully out of his life. So, although I asked about him and myself in the next week, I do believe your cards showed me what I was really wondering about, which is - how did they break up, and where do they stand. I represent the new woman. So, now I know where things stand - he is still getting over her, perhaps. I intend to ask him more directly soon.

Thank you.

newsunshine

temperance. 5 of wands
That they need healing and guidance and a gentle approach as they may be vulnerable and not able to handle demands on them very well, they are seeking solace and a connection as they feel disconnected and conflicted

Q. What does B think about approaching me

WiseOakReiki

Feedback (no reading or question):

Your reading is very interesting.
We've recently begun dating more intensively, and I am having signs that his ex might still be a part of his life. In other words, I'm not certain she is fully out of his life. So, although I asked about him and myself in the next week, I do believe your cards showed me what I was really wondering about, which is - how did they break up, and where do they stand. I represent the new woman. So, now I know where things stand - he is still getting over her, perhaps. I intend to ask him more directly soon.

Thank you.

Thanks for the feedback! It's always nice to hear when a reading resonates with someone.

WiseOakReiki

temperance. 5 of wands
That they need healing and guidance and a gentle approach as they may be vulnerable and not able to handle demands on them very well, they are seeking solace and a connection as they feel disconnected and conflicted

Q. What does B think about approaching me

King of Cups / Princess of Cups
*changed to reflect interpretation of 2nd card

If B is male, he wants to charm you. If B is female, she may not be interested or be distracted by something.

In these cards, both people are looking the other direction which means B may not be against approaching you but isn't focused on it right now.

Q: How do I find my clients?

newsunshine

King of Cups

If B is male, he wants to charm you. If B is female, she may have a crush and be intimidated by your stature.

Can you please tell me what the 2nd card was for my question :) cheers!