Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

newsunshine

King of Cups / Princess of Cups
*changed to reflect interpretation of 2nd card

If B is male, he wants to charm you. If B is female, she may not be interested or be distracted by something.

In these cards, both people are looking the other direction which means B may not be against approaching you but isn't focused on it right now.

Q: How do I find my clients?

Knight of swords. Ace of wands
You need to be a crusader for your own self, self promote, talk about your yourself, put yourself out there, a bit more aggressive if you've been passive about approaching clients, action and more action as well as be creative and thing of new ways, show your passion

Q. How does B feel about approaching me

WiseOakReiki

Knight of swords. Ace of wands
You need to be a crusader for your own self, self promote, talk about your yourself, put yourself out there, a bit more aggressive if you've been passive about approaching clients, action and more action as well as be creative and thing of new ways, show your passion

Q. How does B feel about approaching me

6 of Wands / The World

B has you up on a pedestal which may cause them to be intimidated. It seems the idea of approaching you would make B feel like they won a prize. B is excited about the idea of how approaching you can bring feelings of completion or success.

Q: What do I need to know about this new job that is coming to me?

Jagdamba

Q: What do I need to know about this new job that is coming to me?

Death/High Priestess

Its a complete and total change. This job will engage your sense of touch and smell.

Q: How can I best nurture myself in June?

Bonny

Death/High Priestess

Its a complete and total change. This job will engage your sense of touch and smell.

Q: How can I best nurture myself in June?

Rider moon

With messages of depth and mystery and surrounding yourself in intuition

- how well does J know A?

Jagdamba

- how well does J know A?

8 of Swords/Page of Wands

J understands one side of A extremely well. J has yet to explore other aspects of As identity.

Q: Can J be trusted?

AmethystEyes

8 of Swords/Page of Wands

J understands one side of A extremely well. J has yet to explore other aspects of As identity.

Q: Can J be trusted?
wheel/Ace of Wands
I dont think so. I feel like J might be too flaky and spontaneous.

How is X feeling about our (emotional, physical) distance ?

Reverie

wheel/Ace of Wands
I dont think so. I feel like J might be too flaky and spontaneous.

How is X feeling about our (emotional, physical) distance ?

5 of cups / knight of wands

X is feeling in shaky waters about it, especially at first. However, X now appears to be overcoming it and making the best of it by focusing on his work. He seems to look back on the disappointment and is glad he can get up and function now.

What will be the final outcome between P. and I?

AmethystEyes

5 of cups / knight of wands

X is feeling in shaky waters about it, especially at first. However, X now appears to be overcoming it and making the best of it by focusing on his work. He seems to look back on the disappointment and is glad he can get up and function now.

What will be the final outcome between P. and I?
Star/ace of wands
Things will start to look more positive. And there is hope for a new beginning.

What does X want me to know?

WiseOakReiki

Star/ace of wands
Things will start to look more positive. And there is hope for a new beginning.

What does X want me to know?

Chariot Reversed / 9 of Pentacles Reversed

X wants you to know that you are not in control of how things grow or how something is culminated or achieved. I feel like there is an emphasis on something physical like a t.v. or a piece of furniture. Something for enjoyment.

Q: What more do I need to know about the job that is coming to me?

AmethystEyes

Chariot Reversed / 9 of Pentacles Reversed

X wants you to know that you are not in control of how things grow or how something is culminated or achieved. I feel like there is an emphasis on something physical like a t.v. or a piece of furniture. Something for enjoyment.

Q: What more do I need to know about the job that is coming to me?
2 of cups/10 of wands
You will meet someone new. And this person will put a strain on you.

What does X want me to do regarding us?