Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

jupitarius

Hanged Man/King of Swords RX

Not to be tempted to cut him down publicly if he appears despondent.He needs you to witness how he is feeling without judgement.

Q: What talent should I focus on developing further this summer?

The World/Eight of Rods Rx

Dance, possibly, but you are close to achieving expertise in whatever it is you are working on. Additionally, you need to be patient about it.

Q: How can I find inner peace and contentment?

WiseOakReiki

The World/Eight of Rods Rx

Dance, possibly, but you are close to achieving expertise in whatever it is you are working on. Additionally, you need to be patient about it.

Q: How can I find inner peace and contentment?

10 of Wands / 3 of Swords

By doing the thing you are afraid of - taking that next step that you don't want to take. It's going to help you get over a loss or broken heart.

Q: What do I need to know?

Jagdamba

King of Cups/Knight of Cups

There is a seminar or lecture that you ought to be going to. Whilst you're there it would benefit you to talk to a man on one of the merch/hospitality stalls.

WiseOakReiki

King of Cups/Knight of Cups

There is a seminar or lecture that you ought to be going to. Whilst you're there it would benefit you to talk to a man on one of the merch/hospitality stalls.

2 of pentacles / The Tower

Now is a time to go with the flow of life. Being flexible and letting go of things you feel like you really need to obtain will be useful to you. There is a sudden change which may involve losing something or not getting something that you want - so you need to know that this is divinely guided and will lead you to what you truly want after all.

Q: What do I need to know about bumping into that person I can't stop thinking about?

Reverie

2 of pentacles / The Tower

Now is a time to go with the flow of life. Being flexible and letting go of things you feel like you really need to obtain will be useful to you. There is a sudden change which may involve losing something or not getting something that you want - so you need to know that this is divinely guided and will lead you to what you truly want after all.

Q: What do I need to know about bumping into that person I can't stop thinking about?

7 of wands page of wands

You were on the defensive even though you have the upper hand. However it seems that there was a shared excitement over your bumping into one another, and they may want to be a more active presence in your life now. They might have been fast to jump to conclusions before, which is why you are careful / feeling attacked.

What action is P going to take in regards to me this week?

AmethystEyes

7 of wands page of wands

You were on the defensive even though you have the upper hand. However it seems that there was a shared excitement over your bumping into one another, and they may want to be a more active presence in your life now. They might have been fast to jump to conclusions before, which is why you are careful / feeling attacked.

What action is P going to take in regards to me this week?

2 of cups/world
P wants to get closer to you. They want to wrap things up and make them better and more clear.

What does X want me to know about what he's thinking about us and our situation?

HappyTree

2 of cups/world
P wants to get closer to you. They want to wrap things up and make them better and more clear.

What does X want me to know about what he's thinking about us and our situation?

Empress/Queen of swords
X wants you to know that despite your love and nurturing presence he wants you to be logical about this. That he's focusing on the rationality aspect and not the potential growth.

Ques
Why was I incapable of realizing that x idea then, but could now?

newsunshine

Empress/Queen of swords
X wants you to know that despite your love and nurturing presence he wants you to be logical about this. That he's focusing on the rationality aspect and not the potential growth.

Ques
Why was I incapable of realizing that x idea then, but could now?

Death. lovers
It was because it was not in your hands, life had some changes and decisions that you had to go through to be able to realise this. It seems that you have evolved and go through some major life changes and are now able to make some decisions related to x idea

Q> How would YS (MD, old boss) respond to my email sent today to explain that I need a detailed experience letter asap from DTC (company name)

AmethystEyes

Death. lovers
It was because it was not in your hands, life had some changes and decisions that you had to go through to be able to realise this. It seems that you have evolved and go through some major life changes and are now able to make some decisions related to x idea

Q> How would YS (MD, old boss) respond to my email sent today to explain that I need a detailed experience letter asap from DTC (company name)
8 of pents/5 of wands
That they will do it. But they are busy and can only do it when they have time.

How did X feel when I talked to him?

WiseOakReiki

8 of pents/5 of wands
That they will do it. But they are busy and can only do it when they have time.

How did X feel when I talked to him?

Deck: Initiatory Golden Dawn Tarot

Prince of Pentacles / The Universe

It seemed you really inspired x. He wants to get the ball rolling toward completing a project that will bring him a lot of joy.

Q: What do I need to know about X?