Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

BrightEye

4 of Pentacles/The Emperor

You will be moving from a place of feeling stuck and needing to conserve your personal energies and resources, this will be a safe & stable transition (fours). Your career will be an extension of an existing role but your focus of interest will change from self-interest towards using your wisdom and intellect to benefit others, you will clarify and bring order to their lives through an oversight of their situation.

Q: What career suits me best?

Three of Fire - Nine of Earth

One of the cards shows a floating figure with a violin, so my guess would be something creative like the arts (music, writing, painting).

Where is my life headed?

Jagdamba

Three of Fire - Nine of Earth

One of the cards shows a floating figure with a violin, so my guess would be something creative like the arts (music, writing, painting).

Where is my life headed?

King of Wands/Ace of Swords

You are going to get to consolidate some of your past dreams by getting clear about a successful future direction on how to take them forwards. Pay attention to your dream life, it will give you some answers.

Q: What creative project should I look to do next?

samantha

King of Wands/Ace of Swords

You are going to get to consolidate some of your past dreams by getting clear about a successful future direction on how to take them forwards. Pay attention to your dream life, it will give you some answers.

Q: What creative project should I look to do next?

Queen of Cups - The Lovers

Something which pulls you at core level, most likely in the arts (this queen holds a book and quill so I'll plump for writing.)

QU: How would CSG respond to a gift ?

jupitarius

Temperance (rx) - Justice

They would feel that it was inappropriate, maybe even as if you're just trying to appease them. You really just need to do what you need to do.

What should I do about my situation?

BrightEye

Temperance (rx) - Justice

They would feel that it was inappropriate, maybe even as if you're just trying to appease them. You really just need to do what you need to do.

What should I do about my situation?

Queen of Cups - King of Pentacles

Be kind to a man involved and/or be grounded in your emotions.

What should I know?

WiseOakReiki

Queen of Cups - King of Pentacles

Be kind to a man involved and/or be grounded in your emotions.

What should I know?

6 of Cups / Wheel of Fortune

A current intimate relationship will go through a change in cycle that will turn things around - it will be the end of one phase and a beginning of a new one. It's not clear the result, but it is not something you will do or they will do, but rather something that is just changing because of outside forces or the natural progression of things.

Q: How can my current job turn into or lead to new exciting projects?

EricthoDeSalamander

6 of Cups / Wheel of Fortune

A current intimate relationship will go through a change in cycle that will turn things around - it will be the end of one phase and a beginning of a new one. It's not clear the result, but it is not something you will do or they will do, but rather something that is just changing because of outside forces or the natural progression of things.

Q: How can my current job turn into or lead to new exciting projects?

1. Nine Of Pentacles - Business
2. Page of Swords - Observation

In general, you have a keen and sharp knowledge of business, and you already know your job quite well. Don't second guess. Use our talents and skills. :)

Q. What are the traits of the new person coming into my life, and how will they enrich it.

HappyTree

1. Nine Of Pentacles - Business
2. Page of Swords - Observation

In general, you have a keen and sharp knowledge of business, and you already know your job quite well. Don't second guess. Use our talents and skills. :)

Q. What are the traits of the new person coming into my life, and how will they enrich it.

Queen of pentacles/Seven of wands
This new person is a sensual, practical and grounded person. You can rely on their support to help you fend off bad habits and develop perseverance to commit to your goals.

Ques
Will I be able to make enough profit out of this nch job? (for the set time that I will be working as one to meet a financial goal)

WiseOakReiki

Queen of pentacles/Seven of wands
This new person is a sensual, practical and grounded person. You can rely on their support to help you fend off bad habits and develop perseverance to commit to your goals.

Ques
Will I be able to make enough profit out of this nch job? (for the set time that I will be working as one to meet a financial goal)

The Sun / Page of Swords

I see this as yes, there is potential for abundance. Make sure you are open to receiving and not too serious.

Q: What will be the qualities of the person entering my life next?

Jagdamba

Q: What will be the qualities of the person entering my life next?

Queen of Cups/Knight of Wands

You will meet an older woman who will be a mentor who you can learn from. She is thorough in her analysis as well as gifted intuitively and she will apply her scrutiny to your plans.

Q: Can you describe the next person I'll meet who'll be significant to my career?