Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

samantha

Page of Swords/Death

You will not become a couple as A is resisting cutting links with his past. He needs to do this if he is to have a future with you.

Q: Which complementary therapy is best for me right now?

Wheel of Fortune - The devil

I think you can afford to take a gamble here and just go for the one which tempts/ pulls you in the most....

QU: tweaking your question, What kind of activity is best for me right now ?

Pixna

QU: What kind of activity is best for me right now ?

A: 6 Swords / The Fool

Get yourself moving. Be daring and do something that seems completely off the wall for you.

-----

QU: What is B going to do about our friendship?

samantha

A: 6 Swords / The Fool

Get yourself moving. Be daring and do something that seems completely off the wall for you.

-----

QU: What is B going to do about our friendship?

6 of swords - Page of coins

B will attempt to put past difficulties and misunderstandings/miscommunications behind you and work towards building the friendship up again- page says B is dedicated and sincere in this.

QU: What kind of *daring* ? :D

Pixna

.QU: What kind of *daring* ? :D

A: Chariot / 10 of Cups

(such wonderful cards!)

Take a trip, take a class, do something you've always wanted to do -- but charge ahead with it with full commitment, passion, and fearlessness. Whatever you choose, if you commit to it wholeheartedly, it will bring you enormous joy and satisfaction.

-----

QU: If B initiates contact and wants to rebuild the friendship, how should I respond?

Jagdamba

(such wonderful cards!)

Take a trip, take a class, do something you've always wanted to do -- but charge ahead with it with full commitment, passion, and fearlessness. Whatever you choose, if you commit to it wholeheartedly, it will bring you enormous joy and satisfaction.

-----

QU: If B initiates contact and wants to rebuild the friendship, how should I respond?

Queen of Pentacles RX/The Sun

Hold back on being quite as generous as before and expect a more equal set up. A shared love of music and going to a festival may bring you together again.

Q: Should I take a holiday with D before the op?

Laurelle

(such wonderful cards!)

-----

I don't think B will initiate contact...

Queen of Wands was a jumper....

I drew two cards... with a total of 3....(because of the jumper)

Queen of Wands/Knight of Wands

You should act exuberantly and be happy.

Yet....I actually pulled

Knight of Wands/Death

Which leads me to believe B is not coming back.

But if B does...Act Happy, exuberant. Start fresh with passion.

Question: Are fantasies about A really productive? or do they hold me back?

amaya1

Hold back on being quite as generous as before and expect a more equal set up. A shared love of music and going to a festival may bring you together again.

Justice strenght
If u will think that it is right to go before that and there will not be difficulties yes

Q should i tell him to sleep cuddling or should wait?

Laurelle

Used Tarot Art Nouveau

6 of Pentacles/Knight of Pentacles

Yes, but you should pay attention to how much money you are spending. Stay close to home. Mountains are better than the sea. Or mountains near a sea...

If you look up this Knight he is on the go....He's not stationary like the RWS.

Question: How does A feel about me?

Laurelle

Justice strenght
If u will think that it is right to go before that and there will not be difficulties yes

Q should i tell him to sleep cuddling or should wait?

I keep posting at the exact same time as someone else, so my question gets pushed back.

Answer:

if you cuddle: 4 of Wands (art nouveau). Shows two people cuddling and looking into each others eyes. I take this as a yes, you should cuddle.

If you wait: Hierophant...meaning, don't wait. It's too rigid and stuffy. If you do wait, he'll get tired of waiting.

Jagdamba

I keep posting at the exact same time as someone else, so my question gets pushed back.

Answer:

if you cuddle: 4 of Wands (art nouveau). Shows two people cuddling and looking into each others eyes. I take this as a yes, you should cuddle.

If you wait: Hierophant...meaning, don't wait. It's too rigid and stuffy. If you do wait, he'll get tired of waiting.

3 of Pentacles/The Heirophant

A wants to impress you but is going to take it slow. A doesn't want to mess up, A wants something long term with you

Q: Should I go away for a few days by myself?