Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

newsunshine

Wheel 10 swords

I dont think that it is the right time to tell him.about. it seems that now that u won't have positive result

Q how A will behave towards me after my text about dinner?
8 of coins 2 of wands
A will be work focused and a bit distant or thinking about something like his mind will be far away trying to gain insight about future with you as in where can things go with you and what to do next in regards to you

Q. Ask the universe chances of me getting pregnant before end of next year

AmethystEyes

8 of coins 2 of wands
A will be work focused and a bit distant or thinking about something like his mind will be far away trying to gain insight about future with you as in where can things go with you and what to do next in regards to you

Q. Ask the universe chances of me getting pregnant before end of next year
Knight of Pents/8 of Swords
I think at this point things are going in the wrong direction. You need to open your mind first and take some actions before the path can start to lead there.

Whats the best thing I can do to bring me and X closer?

newsunshine

Knight of Pents/8 of Swords
I think at this point things are going in the wrong direction. You need to open your mind first and take some actions before the path can start to lead there.

Whats the best thing I can do to bring me and X closer?
4 of coins, 9 of coins
Keep to yourself don't give out much, enjoy life on your own and be happy and enjoy all you have this will strangely as per cards is the best think you can do to bring you and X closer

Q.. What does the universe wants me to know about my concern

AmethystEyes

4 of coins, 9 of coins
Keep to yourself don't give out much, enjoy life on your own and be happy and enjoy all you have this will strangely as per cards is the best think you can do to bring you and X closer

Q.. What does the universe wants me to know about my concern

Strange change in the cards today, I think its the energy hes giving off cause of what today is.

10 of pents/2 of pents
You have a strong foundation to work with that can be built from. I think you can work it out.

What does X hope to happen with us tomorrow?

amaya1

Strange change in the cards today, I think its the energy hes giving off cause of what today is.

10 of pents/2 of pents
You have a strong foundation to work with that can be built from. I think you can work it out.

What does X hope to happen with us tomorrow?

Well i think thst he is not in real good mood and he would like to relax keeping a distance,it seems that he is hoping to have a calm night probably
King cups rx 4 swords

Q how will be the air next with A will we lose our minds?

AmethystEyes

Well i think thst he is not in real good mood and he would like to relax keeping a distance,it seems that he is hoping to have a calm night probably
King cups rx 4 swords

Q how will be the air next with A will we lose our minds?
yeah hes not giving off the best energy today

9 of pents/hanged man
I think you two will keep it under control. There should be some kind of holding back.

How does A (guy) think X is feeling about me and X? (same X)

The_Hydra

yeah hes not giving off the best energy today

9 of pents/hanged man
I think you two will keep it under control. There should be some kind of holding back.

How does A (guy) think X is feeling about me and X? (same X)

Ace of Wands/King of Pentacles

A assumes X feels a passing emotion with you (most likely lust) that doesn't really coincide with his natural personality, thinking X is more for stable committed relations rather than (what A assumes) a passing fancy and thus will fizzle out quickly.

q: Outcome if I got into this new hobby M?

Laurelle

Ace of Wands/King of Pentacles

A assumes X feels a passing emotion with you (most likely lust) that doesn't really coincide with his natural personality, thinking X is more for stable committed relations rather than (what A assumes) a passing fancy and thus will fizzle out quickly.

q: Outcome if I got into this new hobby M?

Jumper: moon

7 of Swords/Queen of Wands

It will be exciting and creative, but there is an element of something darker. There is something that you do not know. It could be a gateway into something else.

Question: How does R feel about his X?

AmethystEyes

Jumper: moon

7 of Swords/Queen of Wands

It will be exciting and creative, but there is an element of something darker. There is something that you do not know. It could be a gateway into something else.

Question: How does R feel about his X?
Queen of cups/4 of swords
I feel like R really cares about his X but that these feelings are under control. They are there but settled.

What is AS's problem with me? I swear she does these little things to me on purpose

newsunshine

Queen of cups/4 of swords
I feel like R really cares about his X but that these feelings are under control. They are there but settled.

What is AS's problem with me? I swear she does these little things to me on purpose

Magician, queen of coins
AS seems to have a very creative mind and maybe a bit overactive she looks up to you in some so wants your attention nothing more

Q. Does the universe want me to believe what was just conveyed to me by G or by P (pick one card for each pls and then answer)